Mine are:

Family Guy
    Simpsons
    Futurama
    South Park
    Malcom in the middle

What are your favs?

Scrubs (just my EXACT humour)
    Then dirty sanchez... english jackass, much better than those pussy jackass boys tho

Comment

yeah dirty sanchez is just fuckin stupid compared with jackass, jackass is more like a well educated version of dirty sanchez, they are welsh btw.

Comment

Simpsons and Seinfeld and some of the random standup comedy shows that are on.
        sdg

Comment

Aside from the obvious ones, which would be the first four you mentioned Send, I'm starting to dig that new show on Comedy Central, Shorties Watchin' Shorties. I also enjoy The Daily Show with (everybody's favorite news anchor) Jon Stewart.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Seinfeld, Simpsons, Family Guy, Friends
            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

pritch, daint and pancho are welsh, but joice is from london (i think)

anyway its mtv england and have u seen the new series? i caught i think the 2nd from it last night... dainton puts 2 pints in pritches ass through a funnel and garden hose then he shits it out into an empty pint glass - joice drinks it

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                Holy shit how could i forget friends.

Comment

Black Books
                  Spaced
                  There are a few others which I really can't be bothered to think of.

~Ewan
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by zx.
                    pritch, daint and pancho are welsh, but joice is from london (i think)

anyway its mtv england and have u seen the new series? i caught i think the 2nd from it last night... dainton puts 2 pints in pritches ass through a funnel and garden hose then he shits it out into an empty pint glass - joice drinks it
                    That's fucking disgusting.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
                      And...Curb Your Enthusiasm, Cheers/Frasier, Fresh Prince, & Futurama.
                      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                      i just wish it was longer
                      Originally posted by Cops
                      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Comment

haha, yah. Forgot Fresh Prince, Whos line is it anyway, Sponge Bob Square Pants, and Hey Arnold! haha, Im to old to watch the last 2, but, they are quiet amusing
                          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

That 70's Show is funny too.
                            Just the other night, I saw the episode where Donna catches Eric "busy" in the bathroom while Fez and Hyde visit Kelso at the police academy. If you look carefully, you'll see that the officer barking at Kelso in that episode is played by James Avery a.k.a. Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince. He seems to have lost a lot of weight.

Comment

yea i remembered that.

Family Guy
                              Reno 911
                              Aqua Teen
                              The Simpsons (seen all the episodes,except for 1 this season)
                              South Park
                              That 70's Show

Comment

Working...
                              X