• Show
Clear All

• Maddox - Rick James

This is probably the truest article he's ever written

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=chappelle
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

"I FUCKIN HATE STUPID LITTLE COPYCATS FAGS WHO SAY "OH SNAP" GRRRRR i dont know why,, but it just bugs me(btw i find chapelle or however you spell it to be very funny though)

Name one flavour of fucked up icecream you would try,, and if you search google for wierd icecream flavours, you will find many wacky flavours."

i forget how to do the link thing cuz i dont post ever,, but i made this post waaaay back in the name one thread a while ago,it bugs me too
    work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

I dunno who the fuck Chappelle is but, it's true about people trying to copy catchphrases off TV, hah.

Comment

Maddox is such a whiney bitch. Reading his articles is equally as irritating as the stuff he describes as irritating.
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
          Maddox is such a whiney bitch. Reading his articles is equally as irritating as the stuff he describes as irritating.
          True. His website is full of a bunch of sarcastic and self-glorifying bullshit. It's sickening. As cliche as it seems in his hate mails, Maddox really does need to quit being a little bitch and be a productive member of society.

Comment

I am rather sick of every jerkface who's seen Chappelle's show repeating the phrases, "YEAH!," "HU-WHAT?," and "O-KAY!"

At least this time Maddox makes a point.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
              True. His website is full of a bunch of sarcastic and self-glorifying bullshit. It's sickening. As cliche as it seems in his hate mails, Maddox really does need to quit being a little bitch and be a productive member of society.
              You seem to forget that his site is purely for entertainment.

Comment

in general anything popular and repeated should be publically executed. I don't think I cant go through a day of school without someone repeating from a show/movie/music lyric and singing/rephrasing it/impersonating it so bad or pathetic that they think its funny or cool I hate maddox, but for once in my life I can say he makes a valid point.

Comment

O-KAY!
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I'm Rick James, Bitch!
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

WHAT?
                      lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
                      1:sleuth> sup
                      1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
                      1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
                      1:sleuth> ?
                      1:revolt> rofl
                      1:revolt> ur so bad
                      1:Golden_Aim> LOL
                      1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
                      1:sleuth> i dont get it
                      1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

NEWS FLASH: Maddox gets half of his content from Somethingawful.com OMGOMGOMGOMG... fucking unoriginal bastard. Hey Maddox, how come you didn't say anything when SA invaded your website for a day posting several things about your unoriginal attitude? How come you never respond to the "hate emails" regarding your unoriginality? I smell fear in Mr. Arrogant... and I'm not talking about Priitk's bot.

Comment

Yeaah!

Comment

Working...
                          X