No announcement yet.

Lightning Bolt! Hilarious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, there are a couple of different kinds of this sillyness.

LARPing,live action role playing, which is exactly like DnD but no dice rolling, you act out everything.

There is also something called... er. I don't know know the abbriviation, but you take pvc, cover it in ducttape and carpet batting, and then beat the shit out of other people who have done the same. If you get hit in your arm, you can't use that arm, a chest hit means you die, etc.... I tried it once, but it was boring as all hell.

Comment

WTF MY LVL 10 METEOR SHOWER WOULDA KILLED THEM ALL!
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I give to you, the gift that keeps on giving!

AKA the link to the site created by the folks who made that video.

LIGHTNING BOLT!
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

OMG TY

Comment

And I thought there was nothing more pathetic than fan fiction...
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

thatssillymommy

Comment

To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

what a feggot

the 47-chromosome fat ass that keeps shouting lighntingbolt trew a stone right in the eye of some chinese, i liked that. I hate violence.

LMAO

Comment

yeah I dont understand why there would be a chinese guy... except maybe to put pee-pee in the ogre's coke....
                      Why did Helen Keller crash the car?

Because she was a woman.

Comment

haha.. that reminds me of cot and burial for some reason.. just seems like they the kind of people that would do some crazy shit like that lolz. l8

Comment

Omfg...There should be more to that movie...i wanna see the chinese dude get up and kick the fcuk out of lightning bolt dude...The guy with the huge hammer...

RARRRRRWWW!
                          Egyptian.

Comment

Working...
                          X