Best Gaming Notebook on the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Gaming Notebook on the market?

I need a leet Gaming Notebook, for under 2k. I've been looking through Dell, Gateway, eMachines, ibuypower.com and Alienware. Ibuypower.com has some leet stuff, like 15.4 battallion series notebooks for 1500, but if you guys know of some raw deals, hook me up. After all I'm running on shitty military paychecks.

They give you a 100 dollars and take back 99
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

www.powernotebooks.com

Comment

Just buy an ALIENWARE. :up:
      LA

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic
        Just buy an ALIENWARE. :up:

Ya, or I could sell you this cardboard box with a window in the side, and a blinking strobe light on top of an old pizza box inside. Alienware is STILL not worth the bloated cost for unimpressive performance. Build it yourself, there's plenty of good online guides to hold your hand through the process.

Apt, having tried gaming on a notebook, I've come to the realization that you'll end up with one of the following:

1.) a notebook powerful enough to do what you want, but far too heavy to be a truely mobile platform. It's allright if you need to schlep it once or twice, but you're not going to be chucking this in your backpack on a regular basis.
        2.)An underpowered, but mobile, piece of hardware capable of playing a few games but nothing too cutting edge. Good for office stuff and taking to the library, but not for taking a lan.

If you're looking for something to take to LANs, you may want to look in to building a shuttle system, and investing in a nice LCD monitor. Your weight won't be too bad, and you'll be able to play anywhere with minimal hassle.

Comment

I don't know much about laptops, but I still recommend the overpriced ALIEWNARE.
          LA

Comment

Apt should get the heavy one, its practiclly free personal training carrying it around.
            SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Gaming laptops are bad ideas.

Ok it will be good for a few years, maybe even in 5 years time it will still be a good buy but when you want to upgrade it can be fiddly as not many people specialize in laptop upgrades. At least not where I live.

Just keep laptops for work and boring stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X