Ozzfest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzfest!

Is anyone here going to this years Ozzfest? It's not the best line-up, but it still looks pretty good..

www.ozzfest.com

(my ticket was $80.60 CAD :x)
    Sina Olet Sootti :)

I'm going. For me, the lineup rocks ass...and kicks ass (AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME). I'd go for Dimmu Borgir/Slayer/Superjoint Ritual alone. There are a lot of other decent bands such as Bleeding Through/Lamb of God/Lacuna Coil etc. that are going to be there too.

....AND JUDAS PRIEST*!!!

*Not excited about that
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Which tour date are you going to? I'm going to the one in Auburn on July 27th! I heard Black Sabbath is playing :O

I didn't know Dimmu Borgir (sp?) was playing, how neat! Wow, that makes me more excited somehow .. :P

Comment

I'm going to the Kansas City tour date on August 10th. My buddy went to OzzFest a couple years ago and said that if you end up towards the front of a mosh pit you either need to be A. A huge individual or B. Wearing a helmet.

And yeah, Dimmu is on the first stage.
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

only band that i like there is Atreyu

Comment

I forget what ozzfest I went too w/e one system of a down was playing on think it was 2000 or 2001 I just remember accidentally knocking some "huge freaking guy"(Boondock Saints impression of gay cop)beer over and woke up in the local hospital tent. Was all good fun though pj is right on being in the front of the mosh pit. You have to be huge i am talking like 250lb-270lb 6ft tall man too be able to get in the front. Other then that it really just comes down too who can mosh better.

Comment

Haha, I'm not going into the mosh pit, I'll get killed.. And I don't think any of the people I'm going with are going in there either, heehee.

Comment

Dam man i wish ozzfest did a world tour and come down here. Otherwise i will have to wait until i save up enough money and go to USA.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                  Dam man i wish ozzfest did a world tour and come down here. Otherwise i will have to wait until i save up enough money and go to USA.
                  See how limited and narrow they are? What you need is something that's global and true to music and all its fans around the world!

For example… Cirque Utopique, which is suppose to be one of the greatest events on earth! It's where Cirque du Soliel meets rave culture and all its splendor for the ultimate dance experience.
                  "Electric, Eclectic, Euphoric!"
                  ...Try that on for size :P

And now I dunno about you, but that sounds much more amusing than watching a bunch of neanderthals push each other around in the mud... oh the humanity! But if that's where you get your kicks I got nothin against ya
                  hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                  !

Comment

A rave? Cool! Me and my friends want to go to one, but our town is too small.. we have the outfits for it and everything :P

Comment

I have never in my life heard of any of those bands.

Comment

You've never heard of Black Sabbath even ?

Come on... Ironman?

And that Dimmu Borgir guy is pretty good, a boy sent me some of his songs, and my friend listens to him :/ But, I didn't even realise that

Comment

I thought those bands were like seperated lol, that's odd but I guess some things don't change in the classics

and it's unfair for the little guys that want to go up front, maybe crowdsurf up but you'll still end up somewhere you're not comfortable lol.... That happened to me a loooong time ago!
                          hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                          !

Comment

Originally posted by aussie
                            You've never heard of Black Sabbath even ?

Come on... Ironman?

And that Dimmu Borgir guy is pretty good, a boy sent me some of his songs, and my friend listens to him :/ But, I didn't even realise that
                            I've definetely heard of and listened to Black Sabbath I must have missed them being mentioned.

Comment

Lollapalooza looks pretty good this year, although the second day is pretty weak here. I'll probably go to the first day at least.
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X