Tis is my attempt to be coherent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis is my attempt to be coherent.

I am really deurnk. I am srtarting a thread in useless crap, beacuse i can't even type woth shit. It'll be interesating to see how people respond to this. I don't even play this game anymore. What the fuck is going on? College is so amazingly great. Cave In is a better band than whatever band you are listening to at the moemnt. The New B omb Turks are comig her etommorw. If anyone else lives in New Oreleans, you should come see them with me. Cade3t Hunter, that means you, brotha. HQHQHQHQH.
    wHOO.
    -Face
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Re: Tis is my attempt to be coherent.

Originally posted by Face
    I am really deurnk. I am srtarting a thread in useless crap, beacuse i can't even type woth shit. It'll be interesating to see how people respond to this. I don't even play this game anymore. What the fuck is going on? College is so amazingly great. Cave In is a better band than whatever band you are listening to at the moemnt. The New B omb Turks are comig her etommorw. If anyone else lives in New Oreleans, you should come see them with me. Cade3t Hunter, that means you, brotha. HQHQHQHQH.
    wHOO.
    -Face

Hey Scott, remember that time we all went into the boys bathroom at the community center and jerked each other off? Those were the days.
    2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
    Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Re: Re: Tis is my attempt to be coherent.

Originally posted by Ennui

Hey Scott, remember that time we all went into the boys bathroom at the community center and jerked each other off? Those were the days.
      Man, that was you and Kevin, not you and me. You always get Kevin and I confused.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
      X