9/11 faked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 faked?

I found this website today. It's mainly about a conspiracy theory about the twin towers incident. Maybe(probably) it's some bullshit, I don't really know; I just found the website about 5min ago and didn't have time to go through all the content of it. Anyway I think it's interesting to read the different arguments they use.
    http://www.911uncovered.com/wtc7.html
    I dunno if I should've posted this in here, or in General Discussions. It's an interweb thingie, but it's not funnay
    BasingCrew[dot]com

(Note: If you are waiting for this story to air on the TV news, then you are wasting your time. The American media is state-run, and they dread this website. I am far more credible than CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, etc. All of those stations have a lot to lose from this. Whereas, I am simply here to spread the truth.)
    I think anyone that says that is lying...

Being that Buildings 1 and 2 fell straight down just like Building 7, I hope you realize by now that Buildings 1 and 2 were also demolished with explosives. It is simple logic; no kind of "reverse psychology" is needed here.
    I think I saw planes smash into the buildings...or did I?! lol...a missle on the 767 jet that crashed into the WTC? I seriously doubt that...
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Comment

"Being that Buildings 1 and 2 fell straight down just like Building 7, I hope you realize by now that Buildings 1 and 2 were also demolished with explosives. It is simple logic; no kind of "reverse psychology" is needed here."

Lol, we learn how to spot fallacies like this in AS Critical Thinking. (can't remember this one's name) but just because they fell the same, doesn't mean the cause was the same.

This site has a very weak argument. When talking about the windows "exploding" on WTC-7 before it starts to fall. When watching to video you can clearly see the top of the building arching in BEFORE the windows smash, they probably smashed due to the floor they were on being squashed.

~Ewan
      Last edited by Ewan; 05-30-2004, 10:46 PM.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I have been reading through the site, and tbh, it is laughable. There are so many flaws and fallacies in their reasoning.

Also, if they didn't keep using CAPS!!! and stuff like that, it might look a fraction more convincing.

~Ewan
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

this guy is fuckin stupid.......how dumb are u? Millions of ppl saw those planes hit those buildings.....this is the most ignorant site ive ever seen......and he says CBS and CNN and stuff like that are unreliable but he is......who does this guy think he is?
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

yea after going through it, I'm glad I posted it into Teh funnay Interweb tingies forums
            BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

This is all bull, we all know that President bush planned those attacks. He wanted some reason to attack Saddam ^_^ JK JK -
              Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
              I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
              2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
              2:Krazie_Killer> .
              2:epor> .
              2:IcER> .
              2:H0blin G0blin> ..
              2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
              2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
              2:epor> lol