schooltime love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schooltime love

and i just got back from schol and there was this pretty girl that i sit behind and i even held in my farts for her thats true love but i didnt atlk to her yet but maybe i will someday i never know things are looking good for me lately anway have fun playing video games and holding your farts in for your ptotential lovers bye bye fellows! justin h
    Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

you are weird.

if you are addicted to ss and have no life, get cool hair. i do and im babe magnet

Comment

OMG PICS PLZ
      Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
      Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Playground Love is a song by Air featured in that Levis Jeans commercial

Comment

i downloaded it a few days ago after hearing it on the commercial, i didnt really expect the sax, but its a nice touch
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless MiG
            you are weird.

if you are addicted to ss and have no life, get cool hair. i do and im babe magnet
            Cool hair? Just like Oen Tsan ?
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

you are weird.

I have cool hair, too. The singer from The New Bomb Turks called it a faux-afro, and rubbed my head. Some random chick on ecstacy also came up to me in a convience store and started rubbing it for like five minutes. She was hot. It was funny.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

omg, you're justinh...you can get any girl you want, but why would you? you're justinh man
                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

my hair is like, brian bell from weezer type shiz. today it was called 'kickass'.

all the males think i smoke weed, but that dulls the ss skills.

Comment

Yah I care soooooooooooooooo much about my hair =/
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

hahaha yeah chris owens!
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

my hair is like, brian bell from weezer type shiz. today it was called 'kickass'.

all the males think i smoke weed, but that dulls the ss skills.
                        it seems to help my aim..
                        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

i spike my hair , and i have a tape on the sides, so now like once i put it all the way back for a bet, and this hot girl was like OMG MATT YOU LOOK SO GAY GTFO HERE and i said OK OMG ILL CHANGE IT RIGHT-O and then she came ove rmy house and we did the nasty thing
                          I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dillusion
                            i spike my hair , and i have a tape on the sides, so now like once i put it all the way back for a bet, and this hot girl was like OMG MATT YOU LOOK SO GAY GTFO HERE and i said OK OMG ILL CHANGE IT RIGHT-O and then she came ove rmy house and we did the nasty thing
                            In that order? or are you sure it wasn't

Originally posted by Dillusion
                            i spike my hair , and i have a ape on the side, so now like once i put it all the way back for bets, and this hot girl was like OMG MATTeY YOU LOOK SO GReAt GTFi HERE and i said OK OMG ILL CHANGE IT IGHT-yO and then ,hag, came shit on my house and we did the nasty
                            Wow, it actually matches $$.
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

bada bing, bada boom
                              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Working...
                              X