RednaZ needs you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RednaZ needs you!

If you thought the name of this thread was lame already you're probably best of not reading any further.

Anyway, after embarassing myself by m00ning Cuji, viewable at Sk8 galleries. (Sexually explicit content, enter at own risk )
    I have now decided I'll try my vocal skills. Which also has an added side effect of me doing better in javleague, having stunned everyone with the horrors of my voice.

So basically I need lyrics, Fludd made me some text for the repeating bit, dunno what they call it. Music isn't really my thing ^^
    RednaZ, DO THE NASTY!, HE WILL FIND YOU.. AND MAKE YOU PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
    He likes to hump all tha ladaaayyss, he will not stop til he's deeaaaad.
    My SONG, do the nasty (whisper) do the nasty (whisper) do the nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOUD)

So by just looking at that bit everyone should be thinking they can do a lot better. And lucky for you, you get the chance to prove it. If anyone would be kind enough to write me some nice lyrics and if possibly more people are interested than 1 I'll review them all.
    I have no clue on what beat I'm going to sing it. It will depend on the lyrics so if you had any particular song in mind whilst writing the lyrics I'll give it a go and see if it's any good. Note that my voice can't do any dramatically difficult tones, in fact I doubt it can make any basic ones but it should be fun at the very least.

So start to all aspiring songwriters: Start writing
    I'll go public with the song when it's finished ofcourse, maybe even get on TWRadio
    OOOOOOOOOH, almost forgot. The song will be called Doing the Nasty, don't ask me why...

Kind Regards of your greatly hated Base-elim player,

RednaZ
    Last edited by RednaZ; 06-02-2004, 05:30 PM.
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Originally posted by RednaZ
    If you thought the name of this thread was lame already you're probably best of not reading any further.

Anyway, after embarassing myself by m00ning Cuji, viewable at Sk8 galleries. (Sexually explicit content, enter at own risk )
    I have now decided I'll try my vocal skills. Which also has an added side effect of me doing better in javleague, having stunned everyone with the horrors of my voice.

So basically I need lyrics, Fludd made me some text for the repeating bit, dunno what they call it. Music isn't really my thing ^^
    RednaZ, DO THE NASTY!, HE WILL FIND YOU.. AND MAKE YOU PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
    He likes to hump all tha ladaaayyss, he will not stop til he's deeaaaad.
    My SONG, do the nasty (whisper) do the nasty (whisper) do the nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOUD)

So by just looking at that bit everyone should be thinking they can do a lot better. And lucky for you, you get the chance to prove it. If anyone would be kind enough to write me some nice lyrics and if possibly more people are interested than 1 I'll review them all.
    I have no clue on what beat I'm going to sing it. It will depend on the lyrics so if you had any particular song in mind whilst writing the lyrics I'll give it a go and see if it's any good. Note that my voice can't do any dramatically difficult tones, in fact I doubt it can make any basic ones but it should be fun at the very least.

So start to all aspiring songwriters: Start writing
    I'll go public with the song when it's finished ofcourse, maybe even get on TWRadio
    OOOOOOOOOH, almost forgot. The song will be called Doing the Nasty, don't ask me why...

Kind Regards of your greatly hated Base-elim player,

RednaZ
    move this to useless trashtalk?
    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

It can hardly be more useless than this

Originally posted by Horny Elf
      Is it just me or are 95% of all british girls redheaded, pale, semifat and buttugly ? Ive had this prejudice a long time, actually from my first summer vacation in Mallorca and it has been verified for every holiday ive had in middle Europe. Today i was watching a U2 concert from someplace outside London and the producer was STRUGGLING to find good looking girls to shoot, he kept shooting the same ones over and over.

I feel sorry for the british, they are amusing people after all.

Cheerio lads, lets to go the loo and have ourself a pint !
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Working...
      X