Disoblige + Pallies = Grrl Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disoblige + Pallies = Grrl Power

I have approximately three hours till my first day of school this year. I really have nothing to do, I woke up way too early so...I'm just going to rant for a long time before I decide to take a shower.

Lets see, where to start...well, I've always wondered about Steven Tyler. And no, not about his lips but about how could he be so rugged and still wear tight leather pants. It's a mystery only he and burial know the answers to. Speaking of mysteries I always thought it would be a good idea to have a big Subspace mystery. We have something happen in a zone and everyone from all the zones has to figure out what exactly happened and why. The people in charge of the mystery will leave clues in the various zones and the first person to solve the mystery will get inducted into the Veteran Egotistical Subspace Players Association, or VESPA for short. Man, there are a lot of Swedish and Finnish Subspace, especially when I play way late at night because I have insomnia. By the way, Take Five by Dave Brubeck is a good song that everyone should listen to. Man, I want to get laid. Super A Seltzer Water has a weird taste when compared to Vintage Seltzer. Some people like infomercials...I am not one of those people. I think I'm going to take a short break right now to masturbate, I will continue writting when I'm done.

Okay, I'm back and I had fun. It seems the sun is starting to come up, the sky is a deep shade of blue. Pierces me to my soul, just like my penis pierced through my hand during my rough and violent session of masturbation. I'm worried that I'm growing another callous from all this masturbating, I've had one before. Ender's Game is a very good book and I recommend that everyone reads it. It's not just science fiction, it's like a great literary work. It's the only book that has made me cry. I don't want to be, your sex object. I've had enough, and that's a fact. Jack. Hmm...the sun has turned to a lighter shade of blue than before. I intended this post to be a very long rambling but I guess such things take more time than I had, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway. It's blitzkrieg writting time.

Wonder Woman had a son whose name was Tom. He had long hair that was brown and his father was Batman. He has a belt that when worn makes people say nothing but lies and he wears invisible tights. His archnemesis is King Paul the Mad who has powers beyond ordinary mad monarchs. He has the power of Paul Lorain, the patron saint of insane despots. Paul Lorain was long ago banished to the nether realms by Batman and Wonder Woman in a fit of passionate love making. Tom is tied very closely to Paul the Mad for they were both concieved in Wonder Woman's womb that night. Tom grew to show virtue while Paul the Mad became more and more depraved and powerful just like Paul Lorain. Paul the Mad vowed revenge against Batman and Wonder Woman for banishing Paul Lorain and thus raped Wonder Woman and gave her genital herpes. He also concieved a child, his and Tom's sister, named Judy Garland. Judy Garland was born without a brain but with latent mystical powers that scared her kin. Batman wanted to bash little Judy's head in with a Batrock but Wonder Woman wouldn't let him. However before Wonder Woman, Batman, and Tom could figure out what to do with the baby, King Paul the Mad kidnapped Judy Garland and through dark arts sent her to the nether to be raised by Paul Lorain. Wonder Woman hanged herself soon after. Tom and Batman tried to rescue Judy Garland but were defeated by the combined might of King Paul the Mad and the Joker. The Joker finally slew Batman with a poison fish but not before Batman ripped out Joker's nads causing the Joker to die from shock and blood loss. Tom was more fortunate and only lost his arm to King Paul the Mad. Tom was spared death because his magical belt allowed him to lie about his death causing King Paul the Mad to leave him. Tom then went to study with the Dalai Llama, aka Boo the leader of Pallies, and Boo taught him the ways of the Britons and being a crappy radio personality. For one year they trained and in that year Tom's powers increased drastically and he could go 25-3 in elim. Then came the day Tom's powers would truely be put to the test. Paul Lorain had taught Judy Garland enough that she had the power to open a portal from the nether back into the real world. Thus Tom now had to contest against the combined power of Paul Lorain, King Paul the Mad, and Judy Garland. Fortunately for Tom, the portal was opened in Iowa City and Boo sent help in the form of the Iowa Pallies. Divine Rides, RogerMexico, and ConcreteSchlyrd were all mercilessly slaughtered by the Bad Four because they were just guys who smoke pot and play a spaceship game, not superheroes. But their sacrifice made Tom burn with a flaming passion. Tom then transformed to Super Tom with blazing blue eyes and flowing blonde hair. The power of the master race was with Tom! Tom then gazed upon Judy Garland and knew her heart was true. No matter what Paul Lorain had done to her she still left RogerMexico's balls in tact after feasting on his innards. Super Tom, using his newfound powers reached out to Judy Garland with his mind and converted her to his side as Wonder Girl Judy Garland. So thus the final battlelines were drawn. Super Tom and Wonder Girl Judy Garland versus Paul Lorain and King Paul the Mad. Wordwise they were evenly matched, however "the" is not capitalized so Super Tom and Wonder Girl Judy Garland had the upper hand. With blazing sight and sound and smell the four fought ferociously. However the entire battle came down to this encounter between Wonder Girl Judy Garland and King Paul the Mad. "I AM YOUR FATHER," Paul said. To which Wonder Girl Judy Garland replied, "I know you dumb fuck." She then proceeded to beat him into oblivion and this time she did not show mercy to her opponent's testicles. And so the maniacal reign of King Paul the Mad was brought to a close. Only the dastardly Paul Lorain was left to deal with but he would soon show he has powers that Super Tom and Wonder Girl Judy Garland had not anticipated of him. For you see, for now Paul Lorain was only operating at 1% of his maximum power and he predicted he would just barely need all of it to defeat Super Tom and Wonder Girl Judy Garland. However because Super Tom has no stupid warrior's morale code he just beat the shit out of Paul Lorain before Paul Lorain could charge up to his maximum. Then Super Tom and Wonder Girl Judy Garland combined their powers to banish Paul Lorain back to the nether, forever. The End...?

Okay, the sky is turning to a bright blue so that means I better go get ready for school which is in approximately two hours. Hmm...only one hour wasted writting this.
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Well, that takes up some time at least..nt
      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Someone get me my goddamn two minutes back.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

You're just mad because King Paul the Mad ate your nads.
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Working...
          X