X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take online survey = Get some $$

1. Click Here
    2. Click the big JOIN button, fill out the form; Don't worry... Credit cards or paypal or whatever is NOT needed.
    3. Get the confirmation email, have fun and prosper!

This is real and legit... I guess they contact you whenever they want you to do a survey, so it's not bad to have around and earn a few extra. Here's their Earnings Calculator so u get an idea.

And I have no idea whether this should have been posted here or in useless crap... I chose here because it can be useful!
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

Nothing is free.
    Knowledge is power. Arm yourself.

Comment

How much do they pay?
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
        How much do they pay?
        $2, £1

Comment

Wow, that sure did suck...

FUcK AlL ThEsE cRap LiNkS
          -> StEvEn <- -> Why bother living, without death? <- -> Isn't saving our country worth dying for? Isn't saving the universe worth dying for? <-

Comment

Wow, this is really some stupid spam shit. If you click on it, it gives Spybreak extra money or something like that.
            sdg

Comment

I'm chucking this in UC... actually I'm going to close it. These blind link/buddy profit programs haven't been accepted here for a long time. This is a forum for discussion, and this is not discussible.

Topic Closed

Comment

Working...
              X