NBA Finals LA vs. DET Take your picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Finals LA vs. DET Take your picks

I'de say I called this one right since the beggining of the season. I predicted this as a FInals match up and it is. Ben Wallace will give Shaq a run for his money in the paint so dont expect Shaq 4 mvp. I think if the Lakers are going to win they will rely on their superiour outside shooting. I can see Kobe getting 30 or more points in games at home, maybe even 40+.

Detroit has a great team but honestley, any great east coast team cant even match up with westcoast teams like LA. This series will be a fun one but I see Lakers taking it in 6.

MVP: Kobe Bryant
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Lakers in 5.
    MVP: Kobe Bryant
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

anyone who doesn't pick the lakers is dumb...

there's no point even watching this series

Comment

Lakers in 4
        MVP: Slava Medvidinko! Lool, I know he's not gonna get it, but he kicks ass.
        DELETED

Comment

Lakers Sweep 4-0
          MVP: Shaq
          AKA Shaun
          ----------------------

Comment

Hand the Lakers another title. They have a gorilla, a rapist and a man with the most dangerous elbows in the NBA. How can you go wrong?
            Originally posted by vubinspiran
            I hate X very hard.

Comment

lol, rapist?

the girl who he "raped" is a crazy ass who fucked a billion guys. she just wanted money cause shes a poor trailer trash girl who needs drug money
              DELETED

Comment

I know the Lakers will win no doubt. I just hope its close, for entertainment value.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Originally posted by An UnKnOwN KiLLa
                  Lakers Sweep 4-0
                  MVP: Shaq
                  WRONG, Detroit wins 1st game $$$, Yeah i'm in Detriot. Pistons for win 4-3 in a glorius game 7

THroughout it's most probable that LA is gonna win, but since I live in Michigan, I have to vote for Detroit
                  Last edited by Creature; 06-07-2004, 12:23 PM.

Comment

When Lakers press its dangerous, and honestly, DET doesn't have the offensive firepower to startle the LA lineup. Pure defense won't win you this matchup.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

Perhaps that's true, but if Prince, Billups, and Hamiliton are all going good. Pistons can take down LA. Look at Mondays game for example, sure, Shaq with 34 points and Bryant with 25. But everyone else was like 5, 4, or 3 points. If Pistons can just hold everyone else down and get at least some offensive, they should be able to pull out a big "W". Billups got most teh points last night for the Pistons anyhow..I think like 22? Hamiliton usually gets more, but it's probably because he is matched up with Bryant so he doesn't get as many points $$.

Comment

FUCKING PISTONS! The Lakers (with the exception of Shaq and Kobe) played like shit in Game 1. Their offense was smothered in weak sauce.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Ok I take it back, Wallace CANT match up with Shaq, nobody can.

Detroit takes game one in what was a very ugly game. If the Lakers dont take 1 in LA, they are in trouble. But I have confidence in Shaq and Kobe to do what they always do, win. Detroit showed great defense in game one, but it woulnt hold LA back too much. Look for game two to be a high scoring game.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Score predications game two anyone?

Lakers 93 - Pistons 84

Shaq and Kobe will probably pick up their game.

Comment

go pistons
                              MVP: RIP
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X