maxim hair color for men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maxim hair color for men

im not a men yet (im only 15 but dont tell) but i am getting tired of my haircut and was wondering if anyone has tried this? the commercial is funny so therefore it is the only kind i want to buy.
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

what id iit
    stipd fkin poat in 6- seconds
    itd been 6- secibds alreayd1111

Comment

depending on what color you want your hair to go, in highschool i used to dye my hair bright colors, fire engine red, navy blue, some neon green lookin bunk, don't do the red because it does turn pink after awhile... blond, best would be blondisma i think... just go to like a shoppers drug mart , they have lots there, most have labels on the side showing before color then after colors, they also have some new shit that you add some herbal junk into so it smells better, good luck kid... hope it turns out alright for ya
      sixtoo
      Paladen

"The Battle is won by the player who sees the furthest - the one, that is, who can see through his opponent's move, and who, when attacking, anticipates all the defensive moves of his opponent."

Comment

k, do girls like colors an shit? cuz like, girls are my friends an shit, but they dont think im tooo cute, just cute
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Girls care less about hair, then ugly people would like to admit...
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I've always been wary of threads that begin with "I'm not a man yet".

Comment

A girl doesnt look purerly for hair color although not every girl is th same. Little bits of appearance does help though as you build an individuality.

Comment

Yoshiba you are a pothead you should automatically get all the girls without having to die your hair!!!!!$@%@~
                YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

i am not ugly, after contemplating and observing girls i have come to the conclusion that my hair is the problem, im just tryin to fix it. i have the lamest hair ever but it is soft and can sometimes be extra perdy.
                  i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Maxim Hair Color is what balding, aged Seniors use.

Fag

Comment

wee!!! do it again daddy!
                      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

http://www.maximonline.com/jfm/
                        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

i did it, sorta like highlights, it looks good, ill post pics later when i have time to style it
                          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

you can buy as many Maxim products as you like, but you still won't look like the guy on the box cover

Comment

OMG NEW FOUND GLORY SONG IS ON TV GO CORAL SPRINGS BOIZ $$ ^_^
                              I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X