dont d drwugs kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

faggot = Default.

I'll bet you didn't see that one coming.
    2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
    Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
      You should make a sitcom about that joke fag=cigarette.... GOLD MINE~!!~!
      That's going to be a tough sell. "Well, I have one really unfunny joke. I swear, though, I really think that the joke will hold up after ten twenty-minute episodes."

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
        You should make a sitcom about that joke fag=cigarette.... GOLD MINE~!!~!
        No that wouldnt work.

Comment

You bludgeon jokes with your stupidity.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

like a retard intent on breaking down a brick wall with his own body!
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

LOL mattey that was great. i couldnt stop laughing because your remark was so incredibly stupid! GG
              TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
              TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
              Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui
                faggot = Default.

I'll bet you didn't see that one coming.
                my intelligence always gets me into trouble, oh wait, you mean nothing to me *shakes head and laughs*

tum tee doo.... why am i still here?

Comment

Originally posted by Default

tum tee doo
                  There's just nothing to say to a guy that says "tum tee doo"...

Comment

Except, "the short bus is on the other side of the school"
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Default

my intelligence always gets me into trouble, oh wait, you mean nothing to me *shakes head and laughs*

tum tee doo.... why am i still here?

Dude, I was just kidding with you. I was being facetious.
                      2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                      Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked

I bring forth the most useless of useless crap, ph34r me and my ability to put letters in words.
                        Now I see why you only reply to threads.. Stick to flaming least your not starting a thread.
                        You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

Show me a post you have started where it hasnt been for the sole purpose of bitching at someone or where every1 who replied didnt gang up on you

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                            Show me a post you have started where it hasnt been for the sole purpose of bitching at someone or where every1 who replied didnt gang up on you
                            Look around Jack you will see them. I don't see everyone ganging up on me. Just a few certain idjits .. also the ones that are , happen to be the same ones I keep pointing out as ones that constantly flame and or make retarded post. Like you make. Though I must commend you on this reply. Well done on fixing the incoherentness of your post for once. But there are a few commas missing..
                            You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

Working...
                            X