Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember those 2 Nickleback songs that sound the same? Linkin Park did the same thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember those 2 Nickleback songs that sound the same? Linkin Park did the same thing

Link

Two Linkin Park songs, one in the left channel and one in the right channel. I'm not sure of the names.

Ripping themselves off. Stupid...
    sdg

both of the songs were edited. they don't even sound like chester at all. one one on the left speaker sounds too deep, the one on the right is too high pitched. the maker of this file edited both songs to sound exactly the same with speed and pitch changing.

Left Speaker: Numb
    Right Speaker: Push Me Away

On a 2nd listen, it actually makes a badass remix. But, that's all I would call this file, a changed remix. Both files aren't original recordings like the Nickelback songs.
    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 06-15-2004, 02:24 AM.
    DELETED

Comment

It's
      Linkin Park - Numb
      and
      Linkin Park - Pushing me away

I could care less, because both of these songs are good and they dont even sound that similar in my opinion.

Comment

Yeah linkin park is fucking awful, I dont know how anyone could like them. I also think the song "crawling" sounds exactly the same as the song on the left side of the earphones (forgot the name), therefore also making it sound the same as the one on the right.

I dont think the point is that they have the exact same timing, i think it is more that they SOUND (as in the music) is the same (same guitar riffs and such) and the fact that the chorus, bridge, verses all occur at the same point throughout the songs.

Evasion you have a poison the well album under your name and you like linking park? odd.
        Last edited by Bob (SRB); 06-15-2004, 02:30 AM.
        I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

It doesn't matter that the speed was changed, it was just to show you that the songs both use the exact same formula and are just copies of each other.
          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)

Evasion you have a poison the well album under your name and you like linking park? odd.
            I don't look at labels of groups. I like some Linkin Park songs, and others I hate.

P.S. I also like Hopesfall

Comment

In other words, a bunch of crap bands with no redeeming value. For those of you who think MTV is THE source for music, I suggest Iced Earth, Dragonlord, Kataklysm and Meshuggah to break you into the world of REAL music.
              Originally posted by vubinspiran
              I hate X very hard.

Comment

^$
                G[y]Ro> omfg
                G[y]Ro> u nerds
                G[y]Ro> NERDS
                G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
                  I suggest Iced Earth, Dragonlord, Kataklysm and Meshuggah to break you into the world of REAL music.
                  I've listened to Iced Earth and Meshuggah. Pretty boring music.

Comment

isn't Iced Earth a bunch of screaming?
                    DELETED

Comment

No... not even close.

mp3
                      Last edited by Stabwound; 06-15-2004, 04:10 AM.
                      sdg

Comment

these guys from the 80's?
                        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                          Yeah linkin park is fucking awful, I dont know how anyone could like them. I also think the song "crawling" sounds exactly the same as the song on the left side of the earphones (forgot the name), therefore also making it sound the same as the one on the right.
                          I don't know, I've always sort of had some level of respect for Linkin Park, despite the fact that their lyrics are hilariously bad. In my mind, they are the best nu-metal band by a longshot. I can listen to their songs without wanting to shoot myself, which I can't really say for System of A Down, Disturbed, etc, etc. Their lyrics are a joke, it seems like every line in their songs is some variation of either "you never listen to me" or "get away from me", but then again, bands like Thursday are just as whiny but they think they are so artsy that they are allowed to be whiny just because their lyrics are completely non-sensical.

I guess I just have more respect for a band that's the best of an obviously flawed genre than a band that takes a genre with loads of potential and turns it into something cliche.
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I can't have a respect for a band that does remixes of one of their earlier cds and tries to pass it off as a brand new cd. Hint- Reanimation bullshit.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Linkin park has done some incredible songs in the past, and these two songs are similar but completely different at the same time. They have the same 'sections' to them (dont know the tech word of saying that). But if you listen to them at different times, it isnt so noticable... So basically, who cares?

Comment

Working...
                              X