Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gg Lakers!!!

Need I say more?
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Pusher said it all. :up:
    Originally posted by vubinspiran
    I hate X very hard.

Comment

PUSHER (and Minnesota) are vindicated.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Well, Kobe's a free agent. Shaq might not come back to LA either. Jackson said hes prolly not going to coach next year. Malone better be retiring.

Remember when this happened to the Bulls? Deja vu baby.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

After watching every Pistons playoff game, nearly every Pistons regular season game, and two games from inside the Palace of Auburn Hills, I can easily say that the Pacers and Nets were both way better teams than the Lakers.

Great season, with deserving champions. And the only poster in my room is still Joe Dumars.

Comment

Pistons were the better team in all matches.
            They are the rightful winners, gg Pistons
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Kobe 4 Eva!!!!!!
              9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by Battlecat
                And the only poster in my room is still Joe Dumars.
                get more posters

Yeah, fucking gg pistons. So glad to see the new york yankee's of basketball lose again, fuck off lakers. ?squaddissolve already.

Comment

Working...
                X