Online Dating = No

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Dating = No

Got this from another forum, was funny as shit. So I decided to share with you guys-

Just thought i'd give this forum an unfortunate, yet true story on how my friend owned himself.

This friend of mine, ive known for about 5-6 years, is an idiot.

He met some girl in another state through a video game. Mind you he's about 18 years old. I think the game was D&D or Neverwinter Nights, one of those role playing games. They've been talking for quite a while over a game. Of course, since it is a game, i never thought things could turn out seriously between a fantasy world and real life. Boy, was i wrong... Anyway, to get to the jist of the story, over this time they met and played together online, they started to like each other i guess? so much so that they wanted to date each other in RL. So fast forward a few weeks. I call him up to do the routine friend thing, and check up on him, see if he wants to hang out and get some bitches, because thats all i ever do. He tells me he has a girlfriend. I was surprised at this because this kid spends his life playing video games, how in the world could he find time for a girlfriend. Thats how i came to know the latter. Anyway, he shows me a picture of his "girlfriend", white chick, kinda chubby in the face, but none the less, its just a face shot. He tells me he loves her etc etc, and im kind if surprised because i told him: " Man, i hope you get a body shot before you start saying things like that" -- He ignores my comments.. fast forward a week. another friend of mine tells me that this girl he's in love with is coming down to live with my friend now, which i think is fucking insane. Anyway, im not talking to him much, because anyone who can whore himself that much is doomed to make me miserable. Anyway, Fast forward to the most funniest part of all this: Well, the girl flies down from some other state to live with my friend and another friend of mine goes to pick her up from the airport recently, and that's when the shit hit the fan. Turns out the girl he's in love with weights at a good 250+lbs and has a fucking kid, and she's only 17.

Omg, gg no re.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

I bet that happens all the time.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I think I'm going to ask Div Rides out soon. Just working up the courage

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
        that's crazy, face. monkies playing connect 4 crazy.
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
          I think I'm going to ask Div Rides out soon. Just working up the courage
          I hope you can bring home the bacon- that way Div can put on the cute maid outfit and be the home maker.

PS:
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
            Deep man, very deep.

EDIT: I just read up and saw that Pearl Jam posted something like this, and now I feel like a jackass.

Comment

who knows, if you're lucky you could meet someone like this.
              BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

Working...
              X