X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason
    Let's hear it for Brianna Banks, eh?

I cant see the picture but i went on google and searched for it...woooooo

9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

wtf! my picture is gone i cant see it now
      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

I think she's hot, and if any one of you saw her on the street, I think you'd go nuts..
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
          I think she's hot, and if any one of you saw her on the street, I think you'd go nuts..

why did it give me a link instead of attachment? thats stupid
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

the link doesnt work

Comment

I didn't know who Brianna Banks or Ashley Robbins were so i checked it out. Brianna Banks is hot, Ashley Robbins is beyond ugly. She'd have to pay me to look at her.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Yeah Brianna Banks! $$$

Comment

paris looks like she'd be a lot of fun to bang
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                    Let's hear it for Brianna Banks, eh?

i saw briana banks at bazookas (lol bazookas lol) strip club in kansas city, missouri. it cost a lot of money just to get in. i'm not really sure exactly how much it cost. but it was definately more than 20 dollars. i just recall throwing a bunch of cash down on the counter then the cashier lady gave me money back.

from what I remember it was awesome. she autographed my beck's bottle.
                    Last edited by Pearl Jam; 06-22-2004, 04:17 AM.
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Pallies son
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by wax
                        Good luck finding that. And if you do, let me know.
                        I you walk down the stairs into the hallway, there is this big door with sunlight pooring trough the cracks into the darkness. Open that door (if it isn't locked) and go out.

For that Banks chick, that "I am really so horney right now" look with that plastic face doesn't turn me on really. Maybe I'd say something different if I'd see her in the flesh. This is real American beauty.
                        I prefer a lovely smile, a tinkle in the eyes, a pretty face above a nice body.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

What zerz said, and preferably not all naked. :up:
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

oh you silly sensitive euros!
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                              I you walk down the stairs into the hallway, there is this big door with sunlight pooring trough the cracks into the darkness. Open that door (if it isn't locked) and go out.

For that Banks chick, that "I am really so horney right now" look with that plastic face doesn't turn me on really. Maybe I'd say something different if I'd see her in the flesh. This is real American beauty.
                              I prefer a lovely smile, a tinkle in the eyes, a pretty face above a nice body.
                              I've seen a picture of her without make up. Shatters many illusions.

Comment

I like hot people. Hot people are good.
                                this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                                (:3=

Comment

Working...
                                X