X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter Strike turns 5 Years Old Today

Originally posted by CSNation
    CS Turns Five!
    rizzuh @ 12:42 pm pdt - cstrike pc - 10 comments - new!
    Counter-Strike turns five years old today! Released on June 18th, 1999, BETA 1 was one of the first major mods for Half-Life. From there, Counter-Strike blossomed into its current form. Even after years of content and gameplay updates, CS is still being updated rountinely with help from the controversial Steam platform.

Half a decade is quite a milestone and I must congratulate the CS team on such a grand accomplishment. Counter-Strike's success is unparalleled by any other online title. Everyone else on the Internet thinks that the CS community is just a bunch of immature kids. Well, if that's true, then I'm a damn pervert because I love you guys! Haha, not really. Get off my MSN list, you loser.

Anyway, yeah, five years!
    Soon Counter Strike Source will be coming out for Half Life 2. It's amazing.
    DELETED

I am still trying to beat Half Life 1.

Comment

when you get to Xen, its kinda ghey, but It'll get better.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
        I am still trying to beat Half Life 1.
        the ending disappointed me
        Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

Haha...I didn't really pay attention. I was too busy laughing at the fat kid cuz I beat it first.
          Merf. <_<

Comment

never touched the game. €€€
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

happy bday cstrike, many happy memories of being a social outcast come flooding back :')

My friend has Counter-Strike Source and tells me its amazing. w00t.

Comment

Sweden has the best Counter-Strike players ever. Plus If I'm not mistaken, some Swedes created Counter-Strike. Gg

Comment

Yeah, now we do have prove that swedes are really uber nerds gg
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf
                    Sweden has the best Counter-Strike players ever. Plus If I'm not mistaken, some Swedes created Counter-Strike. Gg
                    Yes, Its cause theres nothing better to do over there. Thats why the top players in ur country have no lives and are all fat.

Counter-Strike was made by 2 Americans. No one else got a mention.

Comment

haha, i'm better than those lame sweeds. They probably just bust out an awp get in a corner so I can ninja jump on their heads with my smoke and knife attack.

Here's an advanced play style for ya'll....

Ninja CS:

At the start of the round...
                      b85b7b82 = CT
                      b85b12b7b82 = T

Have the silencer on, and aim for the chest, the recoil will goto the head within a few rounds. Throw the nade in front of where you wanna make your ambush. You must have a top quality computer (for CS top quality) so you can have the real smoke effect. Most other players will have lesser video cards, integrated cards, in pubs. So you will lag their CPUs up and go for an ez kill, especally against snipers.

If you're a CT, and you got the money, get a silenced colt.
                      Last edited by Dameon Angell; 06-19-2004, 03:20 PM.
                      DELETED

Comment

I don't think the Swedes are even that good, I think its just SK who put them on the map, I have pwned plenty of =SWE= servers in my time.

Comment

Working...
                        X