Missing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing thread

I'd so like to see the thread made by some dude where he took pics from TW gallery and added a comment to it.. Some of them were hillarious, any1 has any idea where I can find old threads that has been removed or are they just deleted?
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Yeah it'd be cool if threads with a certain number of views got saved for a longer period of time.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

or if they werent viewed for a long time they were deleted

whoops, i guess they are
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I could go to old threaths don't know how anymore, but you can try to go to the 2nd page, just under the log out button
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

At the bottom of the thread listing, change the menu from Last 45 Days, or however many days it says to Beginning. That menu limits the number of threads that are listed. If you can't find the thread on any page that's because the limit won't let you go back any farther.

And don't even bother with the search function if the thread was made before the forum upgrades of a few months back. The search function doesn't look at threads made before the upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
            At the bottom of the thread listing, change the menu from Last 45 Days, or however many days it says to Beginning. That menu limits the number of threads that are listed. If you can't find the thread on any page that's because the limit won't let you go back any farther.

And don't even bother with the search function if the thread was made before the forum upgrades of a few months back. The search function doesn't look at threads made before the upgrade.
            that's it
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

we should start another one of those threads!

Comment

Originally posted by uranium
                we should start another one of those threads!
                huh?

Comment

Working...
                X