No announcement yet.

History of the word 'fuck'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well, my friend told me tha anyway, what an arse.

Comment

Pan was saying that a certain RACE were whores... or a whore that was of a different race they'd use it.

Comment

lets make a new genetic species of whore so i can use the word "cojeeble" as a racist term for them
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

that sux, only be able to have sex when your the king

lucky king tho
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I don't think "consent" means what you think it means, jappeuuuh.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              I don't think "consent" means what you think it means, jappeuuuh.
              ow okay
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                In ancient England a person could not have sex unless you had
                consent of the King (unless you were in the Royal Family). When anyone
                wanted to have a baby, they got consent of the King, the King gave them a placard that they hung on their door while they were having sex. The placard had FUCK (Fornication Under Consent of the King) written on it.

Interesting stuff.
                I heard another version of the story(really short version):
                After the plague the population was greatly diminished, and to increase it again the king gave his consent to all the men to fornicate.
                TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

BS.

Firstly, the origins of the word "fornication" excludes acts between husband and wife; it was used only to describe sex acts between people who are not married. If the king really wanted to limit the number of babies being born, he would first limit it to married couples, and they wouldn't have been considered to be "fornicating".

Second, acronyms were uncommon up until the 20th century. In the time period where this origin story is supposed to take place, few people were literate enough for acronyms to even be considered.

If you want a more believable theory, try googling the word "gxddbov".
                  I don't think "consent" means what you think it means, jappeuuuh. ".
                  I worry about you Troll King. You seem to be past the point of no return. I'm going to have to put you on forum ignore now.

EDIT:Why doesn't the ignore thing remove posts completely? That's no good.
                  Last edited by GoldenPlums; 06-23-2004, 06:20 PM.

Comment

omg plums rofl you actually ignored him?
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Excuse me for making sense.

Comment

fuck

n : slang terms for sexual intercourse [syn: fucking, screw, screwing, ass, piece of ass, roll in the hay, shag] v : have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve" (know is archaic); "Were you ever intimate with this man?" [syn: love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk]

lol

From Thesaurus.com:

No entry found for fuck.
                        Did you mean duck?
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

The obscenity fuck is a very old word and has been considered shocking from the first, though it is seen in print much more often now than in the past. Its first known occurrence, in code because of its unacceptability, is in a poem composed in a mixture of Latin and English sometime before 1500. The poem, which satirizes the Carmelite friars of Cambridge, England, takes its title, “Flen flyys,” from the first words of its opening line, “Flen, flyys, and freris,” that is, “fleas, flies, and friars.” The line that contains fuck reads “Non sunt in coeli, quia gxddbov xxkxzt pg ifmk.” The Latin words “Non sunt in coeli, quia,” mean “they [the friars] are not in heaven, since.” The code “gxddbov xxkxzt pg ifmk” is easily broken by simply substituting the preceding letter in the alphabet, keeping in mind differences in the alphabet and in spelling between then and now: i was then used for both i and j; v was used for both u and v; and vv was used for w. This yields “fvccant [a fake Latin form] vvivys of heli.” The whole thus reads in translation: “They are not in heaven because they fuck wives of Ely [a town near Cambridge].”

just to confuse you
                          Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
                          Underground> And you win!

Comment

Troll king reminds me of my dad. My dad is a teacher also.

Interesting stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                              Pan was saying that a certain RACE were whores... or a whore that was of a different race they'd use it.
                              my partner knows me well

Comment

Originally posted by Amok
                                Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Main Entry: pneu·mo·no·ul·tra·mi·cro·scop·ic·sil·i·co·vol·ca·n o·co·ni·o·sis
                                Pronunciation: 'n(y)ü-m&-(")nO-"&l-tr&-"mI-kr&-'skäp-ik-'sil-i-(")kO-väl-'kA-nO-"kO-nE-'O-s&s
                                Function: noun
                                Inflected Form: plural pneu·mo·no·ul·tra·mi·cro·scop·ic·sil·i·co·vol·ca·n o·co·ni·o·ses /-"sEz/
                                : a pneumoconiosis caused by inhalation of very fine silicate or quartz dust

Just thought that was cool....
                                Whenever I have to pick someone in a hosted game I've always said "First one to PM me with 'Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis' is in" lol..

kk back to ur little stories

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-f-word.htm theres many origins of the f-word.

Comment

Working...
                                X