bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bye

rich, mattey, umm.... you guys come to mind first when i think of cool people in ss so keep doing all your cool stuff. to the rest of you, i dont have a good memory due to marijuana, so i trust that however you feel about me, the feeling is mutual.

ive met lots of cool people through subspace but i feel like i need to move on, ss and aim are all i do now. i feel annux puts the way i feel about subspace best in one of his aim conversations he had posted on his website until he found out i looked at them and took them down when he said, "most of my fantasies involve subspace and food."

there are many of you i wish i couldve gotten to know but, alas, it is time for me to broaden my horizons and move on with my life. it has pretty much stood still since the day i started playing and i barely enjoy the game and only rarely can i carry on a meaningful conversation with someone.

now that my life has begun to take form again, i believe now is the right time to bow out. it has been a good few years and i only regret a few parts of it.

i realize there will be a few less than courteous sendoffs from people who will remain nameless. so for that reason i have chosen not to post anymore on this topic, and also the forum. i think homer simpson sums up quitting anything that you love with the quote "going cold turkey isnt as delicious as it sounds" but i have committed myself to quitting.

i bid you good day for the final time
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

Aw man, and I thought we were going to become good pals. Bye!

Comment

Bye Yoshi-head. Bring me a present.
      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

well feel free to continue posting on the forums even though you don't play the game, and feel free to continue to play the game even though you've quit.

Comment

do drugs...

lots of them...

Comment

cya in a motnh or so

Comment

I only meant the food part.

Comment

Working...
              X