X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had that whole song memorized

Comment

everyone did, and the weird al parody

haha, we went to the movie theaters and we saw some protestors, so we went to target and bought 'em some soda (the Jones variety). I would have sat out there with em, but I had several pressing femal-er, issues at hand.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Why would anyone spend their time protesting a movie? Do they hate free speech?
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

No, they are excercising THEIR free speech. Theyre not protesting, just giving out leaflets explaining why it was wrong

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
            I think I saw his movie, this guys is from that bowling from colombia movie right
            Yes he is very good at what his job is making points. He might be totally off by somethings, but being the taxpayer I am. He sure makes some arguments that make some sense once you think about it.

Comment

I'm going to splice like 24 moore interviews into one of him saying "i hate the african american race and like men." then my movie will make millions because it reveals the darker side of micheal moore, and is completely true because it's a movie.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
              X