Axis & Allies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis & Allies

Anyone play it online? I'm thinking about starting a squad...

Let me know...

RZA
    :info: "Know the ledge"

Eww online? Pan and I are BIG axis and allies board game freaks. I used to play it all the time in high school, and I had a little exhibition with a couple of OLD OLD friends a couple of months ago. It's a good game, you can look online for different variations as well.... BTW I always win.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
      Eww online? Pan and I are BIG axis and allies board game freaks. I used to play it all the time in high school, and I had a little exhibition with a couple of OLD OLD friends a couple of months ago. It's a good game, you can look online for different variations as well.... BTW I always win.
      Yeah it takes like 8 hours to play too. I used to play it when I was a lot younger...really fun stuff.
      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Hah. You'd think it's worse online, but they take it a lot more serious online. I thought I was the king of all kings, generals of all generals....till I played my first Axis and Allies World Club match...

But um...if you guys ever pick up the CD, or download it off the net for *cough* free, give me a holla.

RZA

Comment

I'm sure they are, that's why I don't want to play, I like to win.

Comment

I was the best UK player. My cousin and I would play that for hours.
            DELETED

Comment

louis what's up with this RZA shit?
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                louis what's up with this RZA shit?
                I hated the name....um...dunno thats bout it.

Comment

ah, well good luck on staff.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                    ah, well good luck on staff.
                    Thanks money...

Comment

AnA , oh god i can remember playing games of that , that would last several days. either we realy realy sucked, or we were such amazing tactitions that we kept getting in stalemate situations....its funny cuz as i child i played risk till my brain exploded, then we discoverd AnA. :up:
                      work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

how to remove ?
                        Code:
                        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                        1:lnx> kk
                        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Axis is a good disco p06
                          Code:
                          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                          1:lnx> kk
                          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

axis n allies.. o the memories.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

when they start a game with an online game i'm like the only one that never knows that game -_-
                              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                              X