Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever played Starport?

no not starcraft, not star wars lol

its a free online game, flying a ship...... trading resources, fighting others...

kinda cool, if you like the style of play

its free online as well

Starport
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

i played that abit but i got bored of it after 30minutes
    9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Someone came to these forums a while back to advertise this game, and was chased away with his tail between his legs, probably by wadi.

I played it for a while. There are some very nice aspects to it, but it ain't good. The good features are: the large universe, which is very large; you don't just fight but you also build, trade and manage things too; and you can improve your ship and weapons, which is a nice change from tw.

The downsides - When I played it there were about 15 people max. online so you rarely saw anyone and it was very boring. It's also not exactly "free". You can play without paying, which is ok, but then you meet someone who has bought stuff for real money and they blast you into oblivion. Not much fun.

If you combined the best aspects of this game and subspace, you would have a seriously good game. A huge universe, including all tw players, where players or squads had there own planet/galaxy to defend and had other player's or squad's planets/galaxies to attack. That would be fun.

You may need to have played this game to understand what I'm talking about.... I'm tired.
      Last edited by GoldenPlums; 07-02-2004, 12:12 AM.

Comment

bad game, just downloaded it, i think it sucks :down:
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

The idea rocks, but I hate bright games. Sigh.. if only Terry Gilliam would design graphics for a game like that. That'd be great.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

damn i forgot how that game is called, but there is a game with almost the same objective...
            Code:

Comment

ones i posted my last post it got into my mind again, the games name is freelancer
              Code:

Comment

TW should have upgradable and custom ships such as in base if you want to be a shark you have loads of armour low speed or if you want to be spider low armour high fire rate shit shots or another type of spider low fire rate ok armour low rate. Should have like 50 points to give between 10 options.
                Makelele> whos camping
                Sumpson> mitch
                KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
                Lemar> mitch
                Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Working...
                X