Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)

If you've played DDR in the arcade, some people made a DDR Flash game online: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/

I saw some guy playing this IRL, man he looked like an idiot, he was spinning around and waving his arms and stuff, all you gotta do is move your feet.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I only played cause they had a song by the specials on it. so i skanked on the pad, except i had to move my feet around it was bs :/
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

There are videos on the net of people who are amazing at it, without looking stupid. They look like they're actually dancing smoothly and rhythmic; it's oddly impressive!

But that site I thought I've been there before or played the game, except it was just one flash game rather than an entire site. You gotta log in to get certain things? whaaa?

happy hardcore or eurodance are the top choices when it comes to this game and the most fun to watch lol
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

All the girls play that in real life.

Comment

Faggots at my brothers college have that on his dorm(the arcade console not ps2) and they do that shit all the god dam time. I think that game is way to overated. If you want to dance learn breakdancing, tapdancing, limbo, the tango. Something productive its not like your going to go to a club and start doing DDR moves on the floor. You like a complete Dumbass.

Comment

I love playing DDR
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                I only played cause they had a song by the specials on it. so i skanked on the pad, except i had to move my feet around it was bs :/
                skank??
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I HATE DDR!

There's a bunch of guys at my school who are completely obsessed with it. They burned DDR soundtracks, which they listen to whenever they get a chance. Then they bring the CD's to the dances, make the DJ's play them, and do the dance that goes with them. They have the whole frikkin thing memorized! One guy sits there in class and goes "Left right up vertical combo" the whole class, just saying the moves since he can't do them in the middle of class. And sadly, my best bud's boyfriend is one of these people. All he talks to her about is DDR, and while they're on the phone, every single time, he is playing DDR. She'll try to talk to him, he won't answer for about a minute and then he'll say "Sorry, I was playing DDR."

I HATE DDR!
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                    skank??
                    ska dancing

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                      I HATE DDR!

There's a bunch of guys at my school who are completely obsessed with it. They burned DDR soundtracks, which they listen to whenever they get a chance. Then they bring the CD's to the dances, make the DJ's play them, and do the dance that goes with them. They have the whole frikkin thing memorized! One guy sits there in class and goes "Left right up vertical combo" the whole class, just saying the moves since he can't do them in the middle of class. And sadly, my best bud's boyfriend is one of these people. All he talks to her about is DDR, and while they're on the phone, every single time, he is playing DDR. She'll try to talk to him, he won't answer for about a minute and then he'll say "Sorry, I was playing DDR."

I HATE DDR!
                      Playing DDR and having a girlfriend? How's that possible
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Dancing games are stupid, but this guy makes them look cool.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/oneleg.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                          Playing DDR and having a girlfriend? How's that possible
                          at the arcade this boyfriend girlfriend team played DDR and were godlike.
                          DELETED

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

whos that goon?

Comment

Working...
                              X