Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when you light 720 sparklers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucon
    Y'know, if you bound a box of sparklers together with duct tape, then stick a single sparkler out which you light as a fuse, it'll have a huge explosion. Not many people know that.

I did that exactly 14 days ago.. lol

I also did the one where you put all the powder from the whistling petes into a dried soda bottle and poked a hole in the cap, put a fuse in it and lit it.. the fuse burnt until it came to the cap and dropped in, lighting the powder on fire, and it blew a hole in the ground. $

Comment

Isn't it a bit expansive to do that? I don't know for you but sparklers cost 8 for 1$ where I live. 720 sparklers would cost me nearly 100$ Well I only checked the price of sparklers in a All for 1$ store, maybe there are some place with cheaper prices for those...
      BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

what suspense!!, my internet connection died right when they were lighting them. now I have to redownload it

edit: holyshit, thats awsome. but wtf is with the camera guy, "I cant see!" but yet he walks to the remains and gets a close-up with no trouble.
        Last edited by Overburn; 07-18-2004, 10:55 PM.
        Like, there was this ninja who got
        ticked off at some people who kept
        talking while he was trying to rock
        out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
        flipped out and sang at them till
        they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

THAT WAS SO FUNNY

my mother watched it to.
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Overburn
            what suspense!!, my internet connection died right when they were lighting them. now I have to redownload it

edit: holyshit, thats awsome. but wtf is with the camera guy, "I cant see!" but yet he walks to the remains and gets a close-up with no trouble.
            Wouldn't be surprised if that light had the same kind of effect on vision as a flash-bang grenade. You can see but only countours and even all colors dissappear.
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Have you ever been subject to a flashbang grenade? (CS doesn't count)
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                not a flashbang but with teargas, omfg that hurts big time
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

thats a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                    the bang gives permanent ear damage so I wouldn't try but I've been exposed to teargas and seen a B-G (from blinding grenade. they were used for a short period before they noticed to put both a flash and a bang together). That was freaky shit.
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Some teenagers in my town got arrested because they did stuff like this. I've actually seen them light off things in a field around where I live, and I'm sure they're just trying to have fun like these guys.

But they use magnesium

Black Powder

Loads of other stuff

And some strong chemical that needs to be refrigerated or else it explodes.

Comment

I got put in isolation at school after someone lit a wall gas valve with a splint because I shouted "Fuckin ell" as it nearly frazzled my face.

The other guy got nothing.

Comment

i was about to say paul, how about 720 pieces of magnesium

Comment

Working...
                          X