Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman fan?

http://www.newcomicreviews.com/temp/spidey/

Might be old, but hey that's what UC is for.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Actually it's what recycled humor is for, but good shit nonetheless :up:
    :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Holy crap, that's funny. I almost crapped myself reading it.
      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce
        Actually it's what recycled humor is for, but good shit nonetheless :up:
        Yea I didn't know if it was recycled or not, so I decided that if it was Zeus could earn his pay.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

my favorite

Comment

haha, funny shit

should be recycled humor
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

haha, puppet's is the best

Comment

Working...
              X