No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone going to post anything. god it is terrible we lost a plant worker but snap out of it.. we need to figure out why!

Undercut.. I'm afraid a gut feeling IS the majority of Mafia.. dunno why you would think otherwise, especially early. The sleuthing.. well.. I've been in touch with an informer. I can't say who.

Will you (undercut) please share your role at the plant. It isn't that hard to do. I'm replying to you so mention your name first but to ALL the others holding out please get cracking and start sharing. You don't need to share actions if you don't want to naturally but we need some info .. cmon people!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I do agree the kill made ZERO sense fis. Why target a non info player who didn't even post? I get ur theory a busdriver was involved. At least it was a vanilla townie.. sort of surprised we even have them in this small a game. Mafia maybe played it safe though too thinking no actions would be taken to save nuke.. either way we lost a townie and our downfall has begun unless we stop being so passive and not sharing. Why are you not sharing more about your plant position fis?
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Ok jessup can?t be mafia or i would of died last night! I think jessup is legit, in fact i think we should team up jessup! I?m definitely town and could be a swayed vote. Think jessup and fis are onto something. I?m pretty confident jessup knows at lest 1 mafia member. Let?s vote jessups way. If a mafia member is hanged, then we know jessup is a vital role that can help town. And I WANT TOWN to win!
        sigpic

Comment

Why are there ? Marks in everything that is a ?! Forum glitch?
          sigpic

Comment

Omg it glitched the ?
            sigpic

Comment

Ok forum is glitched the what ever you call it when u do i?m Is not working properly on my phone! Anyone else having issues?
              sigpic

Comment

And to help you out jessup names mean nothing as willby said. I have no real role just a towny so i need people with ability?s to help me vote. I will vote with jessup since he has a i forment.
                sigpic

Comment

I?m thinking i have to use computer to post. Instead of my brand new iPhone 10r
                  sigpic

Comment

the site is weird they way it posts I don't get it.

So what is your work position at the plant wicket? care sharing that?
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Boring apprentice
                      sigpic

Comment

• Wicket666 .. your role is boring apprentice vanilla townie :P lol

k ty for sharing wicket.. makes me happy to hear this!
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• not much information to go on aside from day one votes. two voted for midoent, myself and couple others abstained, and few didn't vote at all. normally mafia kills with weapons and not through "accidents" such as this one, but maybe it is a flavor thing, who knows. nuketheyanks was going to get mod killed anyway for inactivity so I see no reason for anyone to target him.

Comment

• i guess i can post my job title to get something going in this game before sleep. i'm an aerodynamics engineer, but to be fair my profession isn't a perfect match with my role. i'm not going to flat out role claim on day two, but at least that much i can tell.

Comment

• When does this phase end? We need to vote for a lynch. I refuse to ever abstain on vote and don't know why we decided to do that. Yes I voted for midoent because it was a shot in the dark vote and only skilderz decided to go for it. I had nothing to base that vote off of. I know feel fairly strongly midoent is town so am not voting for him again unless something changes. I have narrowed my vote down to fis, undercut and waz right now. If your name is on that list please defend yourself in some form. I'm still doing mostly guesses.. but..... :> little birds are flying
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I mean soilderz.. not skilderz lol .. too many names in trench wars sometimes :P
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X