Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    BTW, I am literally dying that fis killed ixt first chance she got. And she did us a favor by taking him out of the possible scum equation. And we do not have to listen to his bullshit anymore.

This night could have only gone better if fis killed a scum. But I am not broken up about ixt.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    And do not forget my incarceration in our back pocket.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Nice, that was a huge help. It was going to be tight and had to be mistake-free if we had to lynch two scum and a SK in three straight days.

Now we have 6 players with two scum. And I know one of them.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Looks like it. Thanks scum. Can someone not restricted by screen size lookup fis's last posts and see who she was suspecting? Might have a lead for us
    I will do this when I get home today if nobody else does. I'd probably wait to do a list then too, so I can reread. Might do a gut feel one during lunch though

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Damn, nice catch Will. So did the mafia happen to hit Fis on the first night she became an SK?
    Looks like it. Thanks scum. Can someone not restricted by screen size lookup fis's last posts and see who she was suspecting? Might have a lead for us

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Huh. Thank you mafia for taking care of that SK for us.

I thought about coming right out of the gate with my vote, but it might be better if we all commit to doing a list of the remaining players with insight and thoughts on each ones alignment. This will at least give us something to work with for Day 4. It is not too much to ask as we have only 6 players left, and you would
    only have to write out thoughts about 5 of them.

Anyone object to this?

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Damn, nice catch Will. So did the mafia happen to hit Fis on the first night she became an SK?

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    A bible quote as the header even. Definitely reads as a priest

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by field View Post
    Deuteronomy 32:35
    "It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them."

"The head of the Fisher Family is dead!" the Marshall announced. "We have struck a serious blow to this outlaw gang terrorizing our village, and that is worth celebrating." Some villagers looked uneasy. Others were suspicious.

The plan was to convene at the saloon and commence the festivities, but an odd sight soon changed the mood around town.

Closed.

That's what the saloon sign said. "Closed?" The saloon hasn't been closed in day time for the duration of its existence. Something must be wrong.

The villagers began looking around and at each other; they were fraught with questions and thoughts.

Leading the charge, I barge in, to a horrifying scene.

Undercut was shot behind the bar and now floats in a pool of his own blood. He was Ms. Annabelle, the Bar Maid of Trenchville (Town Roleblocker).

Ms. Annabelle. My blessing and my curse. A forbidden fruit. Gone.
    And now my vengeance begins.

BEGIN DAY 3
    Phase change ~ Thursday evening. May extend or cut short depending on game progress.
    This is the one I'm referring to. Must have triggered the switch

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    ok any idea what the trigger was that turned fis into a cannibal? seems pretty obv that ixt was fis' target though. the biting and all
    Oh shit, I've got it.

Fis must be the narrator, who turned when undercut died. This would imply missa is full of shit, as neither previous night kill reads as being eaten. Still gotta wonder why missa picked on paul

I take back what I said about zeebu, and I apologize for accusing you of being SK. However, I was right from a balance standpoint in saying there must be a third party.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    So vanilla townie turned serial killer. Does that mean she was turned into a serial killer by the original SK? Or is she the only SK and it took something to trigger the change? I?m not familiar with this dynamic, I don?t know what to think here

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    ok any idea what the trigger was that turned fis into a cannibal? seems pretty obv that ixt was fis' target though. the biting and all

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    oh snap, ok i was about to make a case for fis tbh for beloieving missa's load of crap

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Interesting..

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    ok, jsut a couple notes for those thinking i am SK:

-that would be awesome, but not the case unfortunately
    -i asked for day 1 to be extended in order to arrange our votes better as well as request no self votes. i can see no way this would benefit a 3rd party. it does benefit either town or mafia though.
    -i tried to get a mass role claim. that may benefit SK if the SK can come up with a believable alternate role, but still not exactly a necessity or priority. tw mafia is usually rife with role claims anyway, SK would just pop off whoever they felt like until those claims started leaking out. the biggest danger would likely be a role cop which would be mafia who wouldnt claim anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X