• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• field
    replied
    CURRENT PHASE: GAME ENDS WITH TOWN VICTORY
    POSTGAME WRITEUP

PLAYER LIST:
    1- fis - Killed N3 - Father Cole, a Priest-turned-Cannibal (VT-turned-Serial Killer)
    2- Undercut - Killed N2 - Ms. Annabelle, the Bar Maid of Trenchville (Town Roleblocker)
    3- the_paul - Killed N4 - Flynn, the Sheriff of Trenchville (Town Cop)
    4- Missa - Lynched D3 - Eleanor Cobb-Fisher, the Mistress of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Roleblocker)
    5- WillBy - Lynched D1 - Dr. Gary, the Doctor of Trenchville (Town Doctor)
    6- Exalt (Mayor) - Lynched D2 - Sam Fisher, the Patriarch of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Godfather)
    7- ixt - Killed N3 - Clementine, a Villager of Trenchville (Vanilla Townie)
    8- Rodney - Killed N1 - Bobby Louis, the Bounty Hunter of Trenchville (Town Vigilante)
    9- Voth (Marshall) - WINNER - Felix,the Gambler of Trenchville (Town 2-Shot Commuter)
    10- Zeebu - Lynched D5 - Grey Wolf, Mistrusted Villager of Trenchville
    11- WillBy 2.0 (Subbed in for midoent D2) - Endgamed N5 - Rico Fisher, the Medic of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Doctor)
    12- Rodney 2.0 (Subbed in for Scurvy D2) - Lynched D4 - Jonah Taylor, a Member of the Fisher Family Gang (Mafia Goon)
    13- Soilderz (Bodyguard) - WINNER - Patrick O'Toole, a Villager of Trenchville (Vanilla Townie)

PHASE CHANGES:
    BEGIN DAY 1 - Independence Day Massacre
    BEGIN NIGHT 1 - Justice in Trenchville
    BEGIN DAY 2 - Bobby's Gamble
    BEGIN NIGHT 2 - Notoriety Abound
    BEGIN DAY 3 - Deuteronomy 32:35
    BEGIN NIGHT 3 - Mistress in Distress
    BEGIN DAY 4 - The Priest
    BEGIN NIGHT 4 - The Orphan
    BEGIN DAY 5 - Nightly Terror
    BEGIN NIGHT 5 - The Heathen
    GAME OVER, VILLAGERS SURVIVE

VOTE COUNTS:
    [DAY 1]
    VC 1
    VC 2
    VC 3

[DAY 2]
    VC 1
    VC 2

[DAY 3]
    VC 1
    Last edited by field; 05-13-2019, 11:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• field
    started a topic [TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Rules adapted and modified from previous games.

For an overview of the main roles and their abilities check out this site:
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/?title=Roles

Disclaimer:
    The roles I have chosen might be tweaked slightly and/or X-Shot (limited usage ability).

Rules:
    1) Actions occur in this order: Target modifiers (Busdriver, hider, commuter, nexus) -> Strongman -> Action modifiers (roleblock, protection) -> Killing roles -> Miscellaneous (treestump, recruitment) -> Investigative roles
    Target Modifiers, however, can be roleblocked.
    2) All votes must be BOLDED (e.g. vote: field). Unvotes are not necessary but are allowed
    3) You may not abstain from voting.
    4) There will be NO double lynches. In the event of a vote-tie, the day will conclude with no one being lynched.
    5) Please keep conversation limited to game-related topics. It's really cool to see a game go into hundreds of pages, but it's a bit of a turn-off for new players and those who can only spare a few minutes for reading.
    6) Phases will last however long I see fit. I expect votes every day and night-actions at night. Please don't keep everyone else waiting. Ideally, day phases will last under 48 hours, and night phases approximately 24 hours. It is your responsibility to make sure the game goes quickly though. Weekend phases may last longer. And until Game of Thrones ends, no phase changes on Sunday.
    7) Never re-post any part of any pm sent to you by me. Paraphrasing is okay but I am the final judge of what is acceptable. I will mod-kill you instantly if you do so. Don't be a tool and we'll be cool.
    8) You may not EDIT your posts. Multi-posting to correct what was said is fine.
    9) Do NOT Lurk. I need you to post at least once per phase (more than a one-liner, please). If someone does not do even that much than I will look for a substitute. If someones is seen as lurking more than usual, it is your job as town/mafia to lynch them.
    10) If you're dead, you're dead. Dead people don't talk nor share any information.
    11) If you have any questions, please PM me (in-game or in Forum).
    12) Submit your night actions if you have one. If you don't wish to use yours, please let me know that too so we can move on faster.
    13) I reserve the right to modify the rules slightly for extraneous situations.
    14) I reserve the right to edit/delete posts that don't comply with explicitly stated rules here or via private message.
    15) Don't be shit-heads- to me or to each other.

Game has begun. PLEASE READ DAY 1 WRITEUP.
    Last edited by field; 05-01-2019, 01:23 AM.
Working...
X