Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiS
    replied
    This message actually, to some extent, at least tells us that the paul isn't mafia alligned.
    They want to see him hanging (calling him the SK) and saying they went to kill him.. if it's worth anything.
    Now also there only has been one kill per night and I don't know if Undercut told anyone here who he roleblocked and if it's true, but there's no such thing as sign for a SK (just yet).
    That's so interesting, but also in reverse logic.. dunno how much to give on missa's mafia info.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Mafia being generous to town with info on a SK? Count me in the SKEPTICAL column.

Since you said Exalt was sent night 1, care to say who was sent Night 2?
    I actually LOL'd irl

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Mafia has a message for town? Wow that's actually quite interesting. Another sort of dynamic. Whatever it's worth, I like it.

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    after reading into this more you're saying that exalt didnt kill rodney 1.0?

GUY WAS ACTUALLY FRAMED? LOLOLOLOL
    thats hilarious

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Missa View Post
    I haven't even caught up yet, but from what I can tell, your minds are made up. That's alright.

Since I'm dying, the mafia does have a message for town. We targeted the_paul last night, and the kill failed. Not really sure why, BUT we do suspect him to be the serial killer.

Night one, Exalt went to make a kill. He's the only one that made sense to send, but he got blocked. At this point, we have no successful kills. But that is why I was urging people to look deeper at the people in plain sight -- SOMETHING is off.
    Im failing to see how not being able to kill the paul makes him the serial killer, sure if you sent someone to kill him and your kill failed but a death still happened in undercut then i would assume there to be an SK but you have no evidence of it being the_paul

Also LOL

just had to get that out there

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Well that's some juice. Not much of a personal defense though. You see the a lot in town of Salem though, usually it's a SK to a godfather. Why would a serial killer be bulletproof? Paul care to weigh in?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Missa View Post
    I haven't even caught up yet, but from what I can tell, your minds are made up. That's alright.

Since I'm dying, the mafia does have a message for town. We targeted the_paul last night, and the kill failed. Not really sure why, BUT we do suspect him to be the serial killer.

Night one, Exalt went to make a kill. He's the only one that made sense to send, but he got blocked. At this point, we have no successful kills. But that is why I was urging people to look deeper at the people in plain sight -- SOMETHING is off.
    Mafia being generous to town with info on a SK? Count me in the SKEPTICAL column.

Since you said Exalt was sent night 1, care to say who was sent Night 2?

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    I probably would have lynched ixt day one. Now though, I think he might just be town again. His activity surely is sort of low compared to previous games and maybe his motivation sunk because everyone calls him scummy all the time, but if Missa now pops up to be scum, the way she was *again* trying to get focus on him, accusing him of a playstyle that we all now know, makes me think he's actually pro town.
    If Missa is town, then nvm the above sentence.

ixt probably got himself a sort of playstyle that has a really solid poker face I think. It's amazing.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

I would like to hear some form of claim and a list as well, she seems to just have given up like exalt and ixt did as well the second they knew exalt was sunk
    That's only 3 though, and I'm almost certain there are 5 baddies in this game. Zeebu and solid seem like they're putting up more of a fight though

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    So nobody is going to read into the flavor text? Just saying I've written from a mafia perspective, and seeking revenge sounds like a mafia move

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Yeah she has given up I think. I doubt we get anything from her. She was online earlier and said nothing.

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    I'd still like to hear something though. A roleclaim and a list.
    I would like to hear some form of claim and a list as well, she seems to just have given up like exalt and ixt did as well the second they knew exalt was sunk

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by fiS View Post

Not really. It just stands out to me how Missa is still somewhat on about ixt as she was last game. Last game she was tunneling him, this kinda got better. And it's sort of easy to say ixt is scummy because it's sort of in his nature. Probably. Just a thought.

Also I find it strange that this missa train has formed so quickly and has no contrary wind. People voting missa without stating a reason. What's up with that?
    It gives me an uneasy feeling that this is so easy.. again.
    I've had Missa and Ixt on my Scum list since Rodney 1.0 Day 1, nothings changed. I could tell by her first post that it was way too thought out and articulated to make it seem like she was adding to the conversation without actually adding anything. Exalt Missa Ixt have linked since day 1 and anyone can see that clear as day. This is just the icing on the cake that we can follow Voth's lead, i see no reason not to as he hasnt wronged us yet

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    I'd still like to hear something though. A roleclaim and a list.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X