Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillBy
    replied
    Quickest phase in TW mafia history? Fis, I'd like to hear more about how you see Missa flipping scum as exonerating ixt. Voth, do you have any results to share?

I'd like to get some more info and theories out there before today is over.

vote missa

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    this is probably going to be another short day

speaking of.. voth, did any of your contacts say anything or did you already spill that and i just didnt read it

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Yup. It is time.

Vote Missa

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Vote missa

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

THIS

Missa out here reaching hard after the_paul brought up a possible scenario where voth and exalt are both two timing us. I dont know any scum in their right mind that would let their godfather win a role that gets an extra vote and then proceed to push a lynch on them, that would be voth pushing away TWO EXTRA VOTES FOR HIS MAFIA. I don't believe that for a second

It does slightly incriminate the paul though if im being honest, i have thought of him as town this whole game but coming out with this random theory and missa trying to hop onto it and push it into towns thoughts just looks like a possible diversion/flail
    Missa been on my scumlist since day 1 and has yet to change my mind
    I was talking about this post.
    I disagree with you that the_pauls theory is making him scummy. Yes, it's unlikely (we said so) but it is in fact still a possibility.
    And simply thinking about possibilities should be alright.

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by fiS View Post
    Hmm. Rip Undercut.

iirc both subs were on his scumlist. While I somewhat agree with Rodney, I do not think that WillBy is scum. And Rodndy hasn't posted much to go off on right now.
    The most recent post by Rodney looks scummy imo.
    lol what, care to elaborate?

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Speak now or forever hold your peace

Vote Missa

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Barring a realistic roleclaim or something I?m sticking with the plan as well.

Vote MISSA

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Vote missa

Leave a comment:

• Soilderz
    replied
    Man my scum radar has been off this game. I wasn't sure about Exalt, and I thought Under was scum-leany.

I very much think this is a case of Exalt being stuck with a mafia family consisting of either inactive players (like scurvy) or inexperienced ones (most probably missa). I'm not too sure of ixt yet, I wouldn't mind lynching him tbh but he may very well be a frustrated VT. But as we have said many times, a lot more inactive /lurky than he has been before when he was pro-town.

vote missa

Soon time to come up with a role claim huh?

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    u seem to blind to miss the fact that i pointed out the difference between last game claim and this one and the order of phases. and pay attention to the last sentence i made on that post. if ur too focused on the "oh hes asking for cop to check him again" then i got nothing to say to you

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    If Missa is scum, I would carefully conclude that ixt is town. Wild theories ikr.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Hmm. Rip Undercut.

iirc both subs were on his scumlist. While I somewhat agree with Rodney, I do not think that WillBy is scum. And Rodndy hasn't posted much to go off on right now.
    The most recent post by Rodney looks scummy imo.

I'll vote Missa

as I already announced last phase. Nothing has changed my mind on her so far.

Originally posted by ixt View Post
    If there's any similar mechanic roles like last game (tracker) request both tracker and cop to check me. THIS time this statement is 100% valid since godfather is already out. Don't give me bullshit that I am godfather trying to weed out important power roles. And an explanation for the voting phase, I threw a last vote on exalt since it wouldn't have changed how the order of elected roles came in order. If there's strong suspicion on me, why not check? Better to keep as many townies as possible than shortening time to find all mafia members.
    Lol now this again.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Oh I see why you think the way that you do. I didn't really read thoroughly before replying, and that's my bad. I haven't really been questioning anyone other than the mysterious ixt and Undercut who is now deceased. That answered that.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

THIS

Missa out here reaching hard after the_paul brought up a possible scenario where voth and exalt are both two timing us. I dont know any scum in their right mind that would let their godfather win a role that gets an extra vote and then proceed to push a lynch on them, that would be voth pushing away TWO EXTRA VOTES FOR HIS MAFIA. I don't believe that for a second

It does slightly incriminate the paul though if im being honest, i have thought of him as town this whole game but coming out with this random theory and missa trying to hop onto it and push it into towns thoughts just looks like a possible diversion/flail
    Missa been on my scumlist since day 1 and has yet to change my mind
    I didnt even read the whole theory lol. Just mentioned it would've been slick af if they were working together and tricking everyone. I started questioning him once he slammed down on me so hard for my stupid side commentary. Just seemed odd.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X