• Show
Clear All

• ixt
    replied
    just one less townie, no biggie

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    if u want to flip, whatevs. but when u a vanilla then, you a vanilla now.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    If it were me at this point, I would have my sights set on zeebu and ixt. Zeebu is really trying to justify his call for a mass role claim, but I fail to see how it does anything but set town back massively, orderly or not. It screams scum to me.

Ixt has come out with a completely different playing style suddenly, which makes me suspicious. He began the game with his typical erratic behavior and spam posting, but has since quickly reigned that in. Which makes me wonder if he got spanked by his scum buddies for being too vocal. He is also making it clear he wants nothing to do with the elected roles, and while in and of itself does not mean much, it seems to me that he is trying to blend in more this game than the prior two, which makes me suspicious of him being scum.

No one else has given me an overly scummy vibe beyond them, but it is still early and plenty of banter will take place between now and when someone eventually has to make a decision.
    too lazy to say much, as most what i say is probably ignored for the most part

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    so exalt, you say a mass roleclaim is game breaking and that youre against it, then go on to propose a different game breaking strategy. not saying its all that scummy, follow the cop is likely the best way to handle this game if a mass roleclaim is not an option.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
    oh yeah and GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY
    how rude

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    i proposed a game-breaking strategy and i am getting scum read all over the place for it.

voth proposed to make himself one of the elected people with a role claim that, at best, doesnt need the protection and, at worst, absurd.

the writeup mentions a prostitute and then undercut claims town roleblocker. something to certainly keep an eye on there

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    i am vanilla

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied

This would be the part where you propose a better idea?
    get scumreads, string them up

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

that is an awful way to do it. like, really bad
    This would be the part where you propose a better idea?

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    If i am elected Mayor i will lynch the person with the least amount of posts Day 1 as this seems the most fair for a day 1 lynch. Last game suffered dramatically from lurkers not contributing and once mafia started picking off the most vocal town players the game pretty much died

If i am elected Marshall i will hold my incarcerate ability until later in the game when locking down a scum for the night would be more beneficial and I will converse with town openly about who i will be locking up to give them a chance to prove why they shouldn't be locked

And im going to build a yuge wall to keep scum out of trenchville
    that is an awful way to do it. like, really bad

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    in hindsight i felt this was important to add before anyone feels mislead, i am not an investigator of any type

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    oh yeah and GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    If i am elected Mayor i will lynch the person with the least amount of posts Day 1 as this seems the most fair for a day 1 lynch. Last game suffered dramatically from lurkers not contributing and once mafia started picking off the most vocal town players the game pretty much died

If i am elected Marshall i will hold my incarcerate ability until later in the game when locking down a scum for the night would be more beneficial and I will converse with town openly about who i will be locking up to give them a chance to prove why they shouldn't be locked

And im going to build a yuge wall to keep scum out of trenchville

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    The way how Zeebu actively contributes makes me think he' not scum. I still don't like the mass roleclaim idea and I won't contribute to it.
    No, I don't got anything to hide, but I don't want to give scum ideas of whom to target (or whom not to target).

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    The original write up mentioned prostitute which is usually a mafia roleblocker

Leave a comment:

Working...
X