Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Wait so if someone is elected Mayor or marshall do they still retain their normal role? Like can the Marshall still use their Mod given night ability? If marshall and mayor are immune to being killed at night until the bodyguard is killed that means the marshall and mayor could be extremely transparent in the thread as they are safe at least until the bodyguard is killed.

Someone could roleclaim (dont tell me that im baiting out power roles this is serious) and hold the marshall position and be extremely transparent with their night results in the thread and be protected at night by the bodyguard. The player could literally just pick players one by one and let town know their findings each day and we would be able to get behind that person to lead town lynches based off the night results

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Double post FTW. I wouldn?t mind being the mayor so that I could immediately lynch the least active player without having to argue through a day phase about doing it. That?s one perk I would enjoy, assuming nobody does anything stupid enough to make them an obvious choice.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Only reasons I can comprehend for you to not want to be elected:
    town-
    You aren't confident enough in your ability
    You think you'll fail town
    you aren't active enough
    there are better choices (players)
    Mafia-
    dont want to draw attention to yourself
    you want a more important mafia role elected

For a different take, I'd like to hear from people who dont want to be elected.
    I?m not opposed to doing either job, but I?d prefer not to. My reasoning is that I?d rather participate and have conversations openly without having 12 people respond to me differently trying to sway me. There?s a short list of people I?d trust to do the job, and I?m obviously on my own short list. You, Exalt, and probably Rodney if he?s going to be active are the others off the top of my head.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Only reasons I can comprehend for you to not want to be elected:
    town-
    You aren't confident enough in your ability
    You think you'll fail town
    you aren't active enough
    there are better choices (players)
    Mafia-
    dont want to draw attention to yourself
    you want a more important mafia role elected

For a different take, I'd like to hear from people who dont want to be elected.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    This feud feels a little forced this early in the game over basically nothing
    Basically nothing being operative here. Undercut is really forcing this right now when I was obviously just pointing out another aspect of the elected roles on day 1, which no one else had to this point. Makes me really feel like he is trying to negate what I was saying and take that idea off the table. Scummy.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Undercut View Post

Let me simplify this for you.
    You say look at all angles.
    You only look at it from one angle.
    I see. Like I mentioned, the other side of things has been pointed out. I was simply saying something that hadn't been said before. Which is, as I said, trying to look at it from all angles. Why exactly are you so intent on this? You are grasping here and it's obvious.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    This feud feels a little forced this early in the game over basically nothing

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Right, because other angles have already been pointed out, I felt it necessary to throw out the other angle. So what was contradictory? Or are you using words that are too far outside your vocabulary? Now your tail is between your legs, I see.
    Let me simplify this for you.
    You say look at all angles.
    You only look at it from one angle.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

You said look at it from all angles, yet the only angle you are looking at it from is the fact that people campaigning look scummy to you. I think it could also be a nice grab for the townies to go after as well. Being immune to night kills is such a huge thing in a game this small.
    Right, because other angles have already been pointed out, I felt it necessary to throw out the other angle. So what was contradictory? Or are you using words that are too far outside your vocabulary? Now your tail is between your legs, I see.

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied

Do you have reading comprehension issues? Obviously on day 1 we know nothing. I am simply pointing out that those who are over-eager to be elected into these positions that have enormous perks may actually be scum trying to play their way in.

Exactly what is contradicting? Can you elaborate? What angles have you presented exactly? Or are you simply scum using his first post on thread to campaign for himself, and then his second post to attack someone who is calling into question that exact thing?

You are highly suspect, big guy.
    You said look at it from all angles, yet the only angle you are looking at it from is the fact that people campaigning look scummy to you. I think it could also be a nice grab for the townies to go after as well. Being immune to night kills is such a huge thing in a game this small.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Your post just completely contradicts the point you tried to make about me. You say you want to look at all angles yet the only angle you have is that people who want to get elected look like scum.
    Do you have reading comprehension issues? Obviously on day 1 we know nothing. I am simply pointing out that those who are over-eager to be elected into these positions that have enormous perks may actually be scum trying to play their way in.

Exactly what is contradicting? Can you elaborate? What angles have you presented exactly? Or are you simply scum using his first post on thread to campaign for himself, and then his second post to attack someone who is calling into question that exact thing?

You are highly suspect, big guy.

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied

sitting back and letting everyone else go at each others throats huh? Seems like a good way to hide yourself in the shadows while you and your scum buddies work things out
    dude I don't wanna be mayor or marshall so lets elect ppl objectively whats your problem with it????

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied

ROFL...after you post a half-assed campaign commercial to get elected? You can try all you want to put me on blast for pointing out the other side of all of this, but it just makes you look scummier. A seasoned mafia player analyzes from all angles, and you would have to be idiotic and/or scum to ignore the other side of this. You've just made yourself a huge suspect.
    Your post just completely contradicts the point you tried to make about me. You say you want to look at all angles yet the only angle you have is that people who want to get elected look like scum.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

This absolutely screams scum to me. You are already trying to point fingers at people wanting to be elected to lead this town into the promised land. We know absolutely nothing about anyone wanting to be elected. Trying to deflect onto people on day 1 just to throw everyone off your trail from the get-go just seems like a scum move.
    ROFL...after you post a half-assed campaign commercial to get elected? You can try all you want to put me on blast for pointing out the other side of all of this, but it just makes you look scummier. A seasoned mafia player analyzes from all angles, and you would have to be idiotic and/or scum to ignore the other side of this. You've just made yourself a huge suspect.

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Originally posted by midoent View Post
    how about we decide on 3 or 4 people wanting to be marshall or mayor who we all feel are good at mafia and let them battle it out
    sitting back and letting everyone else go at each others throats huh? Seems like a good way to hide yourself in the shadows while you and your scum buddies work things out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X