X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exotic
    im listening to the new Taking Back Sunday cd
    WHOA WHOA WHOA

I just saw an ad on the tube for it to come out on the 27th.

... WTF?
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Yeah I Just Realized That Too.....if U Got It Then Share It Cuz I Want It Soooooooooooo Bad!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I'll take back Sunday, bitch.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

It's the guy from Les Savy Fav and some other guys, I don't understand.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
            WHOA WHOA WHOA

I just saw an ad on the tube for it to come out on the 27th.

... WTF?
            Sexotic lives in NJ and gets alot of demos and shit out early before theyre released to the rest of us. Luckily for me, I rule, so exotic sends me stuff and it rules as much as I do, and that's not my ego talking there
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
              Sexotic lives in NJ and gets alot of demos and shit out early before theyre released to the rest of us. Luckily for me, I rule, so exotic sends me stuff and it rules as much as I do, and that's not my ego talking there
              Jerome, why not just put a pot on your head and hit it with a spoon and scream it sounds almost exactly like Taking Back Sunday.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
              X