• Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP!
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
      wasn't it 3 shells?
      Heh.. I just watched that. Anyone else besides me notice the heavy influence of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World on the Sylvester Stallone mega-hit Demolition Man?

PS: I highly reccommend reading Brave New World, it is an excellent book.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I liked it too, but my sub was like "that book sucks, read 1984".
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Yeah, but 1984 doesn't have an orgy.

Comment

That's what I said.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I use posion ivy.
              2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
              Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

i wrote two thesis papers on Brave New World. It is one of my favorite reads. you can see a lot of influence in futuristic societys in movies from both Brave and 1984. Minority report seemed to have several parts that related to 1984 to me.

[edit] i need a continous spell checker
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

One of my major projects in senior English was making a BNW guidebook, with "artifacts" from the civilzation and all that stupid high school English class crap. I threw it together the night before it was due with some shittily Photoshopped junk and got an A+. Damn straight I did. :/
                  Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Who saw Terry Gilliams Brazil? It is based on 1984. Damn that movie rocks, like everything Terry Gilliam is involved in. Like Nike commercial...
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I have and still write short stories about sci-fi. I get alot of my ideas from warhammer 40k. In fact I would paste it here but i'm afraid you guys are going to criticize it like you did my joke. But what the hell i'll paste it right after I get home from school.

They don't have dialogue there pretty much just narrations.
                      Though I am working on one right now.
                      Last edited by Sir Gaunt; 09-25-2002, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Is it about Grizzly Bears too?
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Yep it has one behind the counter.

Comment

assholes, i found out what a bidet was and since lots of you fuckers arent in the usa i thought just maybe u used them, well fuck you too i hate this place

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
                              I have and still write short stories about sci-fi. I get alot of my ideas from warhammer 40k. In fact I would paste it here but i'm afraid you guys are going to criticize it like you did my joke. But what the hell i'll paste it right after I get home from school.

They don't have dialogue there pretty much just narrations.
                              Though I am working on one right now.
                              Please, please, please post a story. Seriously. I want to read one of your stories.

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                                wasn't it 3 shells?

and a bidet is basically a sink that shoots water onto you butt hole to wash away the poo. or that is how i understand it. i have never seen one in the U.S. before. but i hear the are more common in Erope and Japan.
                                Holy, I didn't know they were common in Europe, could be because I've never seen one.
                                Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Working...
                                X