• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Voth played so bad I was excited to see Jessup signup
    ahahahaha

Comment

[Game off]

I think I’ll start prepping to host the next game, it’s been a while. If anybody has any objections, kindly go fuk ursilf.

[Game on]

Comment

don't laugh at other peoples expense halp.. that is fin rood dood..
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
          [Game off]

I think I’ll start prepping to host the next game, it’s been a while. If anybody has any objections, kindly go fuk ursilf.

[Game on]
          Yes.

Comment

Glad to see we’ve started! Everyone seems really on top of the shitposting already This game so that’s good i guess. REally unsure what the meta is here but personally in favor of a day 1 abstain, Knowing we’re unlikely to ordain a scum absent help. That said i’m all ears if Someone has Compelling arguments.

Until next time~
            M. partyfalcon, esq.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I cut him a little slack. He helped lynch backwards last game. That's 1 more scum than anyone else lynched. Scum lynched more scum then all the other townies.
              Looooool what an absolute shitshow that was
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                Glad to see we’ve started! Everyone seems really on top of the shitposting already This game so that’s good i guess. REally unsure what the meta is here but personally in favor of a day 1 abstain, Knowing we’re unlikely to ordain a scum absent help. That said i’m all ears if Someone has Compelling arguments.

Until next time~
                M. partyfalcon, esq.
                Am I the only one that is analyzing every capital letter and punctuation mark this guy includes? Fuck me
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Am I the only one that is analyzing every capital letter and punctuation mark this guy includes? Fuck me
                  GETREKTSCUM
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Either he wants to get rectums in which case I would suggest he PM Jessup or he is mad excited for the upcoming game.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I've cracked it!
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I'm just kidding I have no idea if there's a code in there but the words and punctuation and capitalization do seem to be chosen carefully.
                        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

Until next time~
                          M. partyfalcon, esq.
                          hahaha getrektscum

SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SCUM SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS

One reason i Iove this guy is his breadcrumbs. One thing always enjoyable is this type stuff! Won town a game doing this once doing this even tho voth let me die cause he refused to protect me as a town roleblocker in that willby game way back when.
                          Stop all scum and rekt all scum - - - - Stop losing please town cause it is embarrassing, really hope for once we can say town WON! mhmmmmmmmmm yassssssssss

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

hahaha getrektscum
                            OH how about that haha. You did crack the code!
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Yeah, for anyone who didn’t pick up on the code, here’s it— with the inflection I imagined for its delivery (was not coded with it, we’re practicing basic level code communication here): GET REKT, SCUM!!

Comment

There’s no code in this message, just wanted to actually kinda introduce myself for the first time really. I’ve played some mafia with some of you back in the day on another platform (sdrawkcab, willby, halp—any of you remember what that was called?). Sdrawkcab is my brother IRL, and I really am an attorney currently working from home with a hectic schedule, so please I do ask that you’re mindful that I really am trying to make meaningful contributions to the game as frequently as I can, but it may come in bursts (I.e few but more generally comprehensive posts) since I really can’t be reading and posting random one-line commentary 24/7.

Experience-wise, I’ve played and hosted many mafia/werewolf games in person and on forums, I have not played one of these Salem ones before though (although I did host a Salem themed forum mafia game, and read about the distinctions back then). So, I’m not a n00b but I’m also a n00b. Looking forward to playing with y’all!

Comment

Working...
                                X