• Show
Clear All

in
    gonna back out the other one. cant play on weekends much anywho

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

In, sorry Halp.

Comment

I’m done.. I thought I’d be able to finish it last Sunday, but when that couldn’t happen I had to try make time during the week, which is difficult with how busy work has been. I can start my game tonight, or table it until this one is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
          I’m done.. I thought I’d be able to finish it last Sunday, but when that couldn’t happen I had to try make time during the week, which is difficult with how busy work has been. I can start my game tonight, or table it until this one is over.
          If you're done, then you should do it. I'm just not positive everyone who signed up will even remember it's still a thing now.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Halp View Post
            It's really up to you man, if you can and want to host I will wait and host this after you are done. I wasn't trying to step on your toes here but I didn't want for mafia to die on the forums again like it had before. So the balls in your court honestly, but you might want to PM your signups to check if they are in or out so we don't have a fucked up game. Just let me know here or shoot me a text and let me know what you want me to do.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Halp or just use this signup thread as the people who want to play still and I will make another one after you are done. Makes more sense honestly.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

WillBy mind changing the title to Hiatus or whatever you think will help? Halp says hes starting tonight. I will still host after hes done and do a new signup thread after that game is nearly wrapped up.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                X