No announcement yet.

Spring in your step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never studied for my western history AP test and I got a 3. It didn't matter b/c PSU didnt take that AP test for creds anyway. Plus it was a complete waste of 70 dollars... even if it did take for creds, it wouldve been completely useless towards my double major in english and IST.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

yeah in sophomore year i took AP environmental science. over the years that class has become known as AP study hall because the teacher is so laid back about what his students are doing that they pretty much spend the bell as a study hall.. talking, doing other work, and playing games on the computers. it was a really easy class but i couldnt take it seriously, so i got a B, and a 3 on the exam lol.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

The fact that I just ordered a new high-end gaming platform

Chieftec Dragon MidiTower
        Asus A8V Deluxe
        AMD Athlon 64 3500+
        2x Kingston HyperX DIMM 512Mb DDR PC3200 400Mhz CL2
        2x Hitachi Deskstar 7K250, 160Gb, 7200rpm, 8Mb, SATA150
        Asus Radeon AX800XT, 256Mb, DVI/2xVGA, TVo
        Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS
        Plextor PX-116A/T3BP DVD-ROM 16x48x IDE
        Sony 3,5" Diskdrive 1.44Mb :P
        Logitech Internet Navigator Keyboard
        Logitech MX510 Optical Mouse
        2x Papst Fan 8412NGML(E) 8x8cm, 2050rpm (extra cooling)
        There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

nais, how much did that set you back?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
            nais, how much did that set you back?

Slightly over € 2000
            But I try not to think about that too much...
            Focus on the positive

Comment

Wow. I'm gradually upgrading my comp 1 piece at a time.

Sound Card - Done. I fuckin hated my old integrated audio.

Next, Gfx, RAM, HDD, DVD-RW, New CD-RW, Mobo then CPU.

Question- Can you remove your CPU from the motherboard? Wouldn't the white jizz stuff be really solid and make it impossible to pull off?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                Wow. I'm gradually upgrading my comp 1 piece at a time.

Sound Card - Done. I fuckin hated my old integrated audio.

Next, Gfx, RAM, HDD, DVD-RW, New CD-RW, Mobo then CPU.

Question- Can you remove your CPU from the motherboard? Wouldn't the white jizz stuff be really solid and make it impossible to pull off?
                I assume you are refering to the thermal paste in between the cpu and the heat sink (if you get that stuff between the cpu and the socket, kiss your system goodbye...). It can get a bit sticky sometimes, depending on which compound was used. However, if you only want to seperate the cpu from the socket, you needn't remove the heatsink first. Just unclamp or unscrew the heatsink from the socket and lift it straight up. The cpu should lift right out along with it.

Comment

the pci express stuff is coming out. then your agp 8x thing will drop so much in price...
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                    the pci express stuff is coming out. then your agp 8x thing will drop so much in price...
                    Actually, it will be a while before cards with a native PCI-E interface will be released. PCI-E cards based on current chipsets (both ATi and Nvidia) use a bridge, effectively nullifying the PCI-E advantage, so 'PCI-E' and AGP cards will be equally expensive. You are right about the prices dropping in the near future, but this will be caused by the supply finally catching up to the demand
                    The same goes for the high end AMD cpu's, but you just can't keep waiting for prices to keep dropping, you'll be waiting for ever...

Comment

The valedictorian for our graduating class got 5's in all of her AP tests. She took AP USH... AP English 3 and 4... AP Science (don't remember which science)... AP Computer Science... AP Calculus... and probably another one or two. And she graduated with a 104 GPA. Yet Standford didn't accept her. GG.
                      -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Well hopefully when she applied she spelled their school name Stanford instead of Standford.

First off AP scores don't help you get into college. They just let you place out of classes. If you want to get into a good college spend some time preparing for the SAT, studying for AP tests is silly. \

I was saludictorian (2nd) of my highschool class of 700 with high SAT scores and I got rejected from pretty much all the Ivy League schools except Cornell. Our valedictorian got rejected from Swarthmore but got into Harvard. It's kind of a crap shoot.

Also texas has a fucked up GPA system.
                        Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 07-26-2004, 04:52 PM.

Comment

1450 on SAT, fuck I am $$.

Also pirating the whole serious of Cowboy Bebop, including the movie, while on vacation for three day's.

Comment

I had this really cool pimple on my ass...kinda hurt when i sat down on my right ass cheek but its all better now. :up:

<---JiggleBitties ..gg
                            "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                            Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                            " - Tyler the Creator
                            Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

I tutored SAT math for Kaplan this summer at night, and theres this one kid darryl that scored a 300 on his first practice exam. He eventually scored a 380 on his last practice exam, and a 450 on the actuall SAT. (he told me he got a 1010 overall) which really made me feel inadequate as an instructor, especially when the other 3 people in the class all got above 600s.

Darryl just told me he got invited to Boston College to play basketball for them.

Life works itself out.
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X