bee+sleepy me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bee+sleepy me

I suddenly woke up in the morning, about 1 hour before I was to wake up, and I notice that I have my lamp on (about 5 cm from my bed and 15 cm from my head), and guess what, some damn bee is there flying towards the light, and getting angry, since the lamp is hot. I get very pissed off, since I like to sleep, I go for the switch for my roof light. So the bee start to fly towards that light, and get even more angrier. So there I'm in the middle of my room, sleepy and dodgin the bee. I can't figure out what to do, since I can just slam something towards the lamp.

After about 5 mins of pain, I take my axe pulse spray (that i rarely use).. I jump up to my bed, since the bee stopped flying, and it's sitting there on the side of the lamp. I focus, and sprays the little bastard, about for a minute. It's like it's wings get silenced, you can't hear it, and it gets dizzy. Anyway, i take my big A3 block and tried to smash it, of course I wasn't thinking... I almost didn't hit it, just gave the bee some blow. And it dissepeared... Now I'm thinking "Where the, did it went!!".. Since I don't like bees I take my pillow(s) and my sheet and head for the sofa. And I would have been impossible to sleep and breathe in that parfume smell, yes axe pulse smells.

In the morning, I press snooze a several of times as usual.. I go to my room and search for the bee. And there it is, at my computer table, this time I take something hard, and smashes it, tho it flew somewhere on the floor, and yet again the bee dissepears!! So I wonder there for some minutes, and luckly I see it.. the bee has lost his wing and struggles for it's life. I take my empty pringels tube or whatever.. and puts it in there. Now I'm pleased, then I gather some strenght and shakes it(pringles can/tube/whatever) like hell. For about 2 mins. After that I went to the shower. I come back and I shake it(pringles can/tube/whatever) some more, and more , and more, and harder, harder... until I think its enough, and then I shake it(pringles can/tube/whatever) some more. Then I check if its alive, well no sign of life, so I shake it(pringles can/tube/whatever) some more, and this time real hard. I look again, and its still alive!! I mean wtf is it matter with this bee, can't it just die like a normal bee!! I toss the bee out of the window.. and I think for myself "I hate bees".

These days you can't even sleep with a window open, first there came a butterfly like insect, looking like a leaf, then I had 2 gently throw that one out too, then there is this little bigger mosquito.. and in the morning a damn bee!

I guess I'm bored, and hey its monday, and work stinks.. and I'm still sleepy!!

I'm sure I have major typos made.. but heck, I'm too sleepy for that.
    Last edited by 1ight; 07-26-2004, 08:50 AM.
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Axe is called Lynx over here.

I like pulse, whats wrong with it?

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
      I gather some strenght and shakes it like hell. For about 2 mins. After that I went to the shower. I come back and I shake it some more, and more , and more, and harder, harder... until I think its enough, and then I shake it some more. Then I check if its alive, well no sign of life, so I shake it some more, and this time real hard. I look again, and its still alive!!

I toss.
      lmao sounds like sexual inuendo.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
        lmao sounds like sexual inuendo.
        hehe, some bad english and sleepyness.. problem fixed, and NO I didn't spank the monkey, as I wrote, I shaked the living !"/&("# out of that (pringles can/tube/whatever)...

Comment

heh

Comment

so you woke up and the first thing you thought was to post it on twforums!!!1
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Your cruel!

Couldnt you just catch the bee with that pringles-tube and then set it free?!

Cruel!
              Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
              Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
              Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Bees won't sting unless you make them feel threatened, GJ ANIMAL ABUSER.
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

awww poor bee.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                    Lol. What a newb at bee stings.
                    -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

put it next time in a glass with a sieve/strainer on top and slowly fill it with water (hot/cold, depends on ya experiment.. they live long under water tho). fun to see it struggling to live, not knowing the party just began. for example a freezer (not too long). cutting, burning (hot paperclip), glue, loud speakers, acid, etc.

keeping it intact and put a fishing wire around his neck is fun too (put it in a sealbag and corner it, easier to do it).. make sure he has another bee as a friend tho. pets are nice.

edit: forgot cutting wings and adding to a spider web... joy joy

Comment

Originally posted by Dyers eve
                        Your cruel!

Cruel!
                        haahaha
                        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                          so you woke up and the first thing you thought was to post it on twforums!!!1
                          No, I wrote this at work, when I was bored.. and since I thought its useless crap, I posted it here.. :P

Originally posted by Ewan
                          Hey, they are insects, and it was pretty anger after tried to land on a hot lamp. And after I trying to fetch it.

Originally posted by Dyers eve
                          Your cruel!

Cruel!
                          That was what I tried to do, but I was sleepy and I got it in the glass, but I never had the chance to get the paper set... then it flew away.. and got mad.. and besides I had already sprayied it and hit it 2x, so I saw it was pointless to set it free with 1 wing and a lot of deodorant all over it's(bee!) small body.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                          Axe is called Lynx over here.

I like pulse, whats wrong with it?
                          It isn't the best scent when you spray it directly into the air for about 2 mins. Tho, AXE Pulse showergel is pretty good.
                          Last edited by 1ight; 07-27-2004, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Still you could have set it free. You dont have a window or something? Turn off the lamp and the bee will fly outside.

And btw Seal, I suggest we try all that with you.
                            Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                            Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                            Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Bees are shitheads.
                              sage

Comment

Working...
                              X