dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogs

share your stories on these lovable beasts in this thread. ill post mine later cuz i cant remember any funy ones cuz im blazd (im not braggind so dont flame me jeez)

apart from reading adult stories about dogs, riding my neighbours dog as a child (which shortly died after) and being afraid of other dogs as a kid, i can honestly say i have nothing to do wiv them

who let the dogs out woof woof woof

Comment

there r a load of dogs in my year.. it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
        wiv
        I seriously think the only reason I can't stand you is because you say wiv. What is the thought process behind it?

I usually hate dogs. I don't hate dogs that A) don't get me wet, B) don't jump on me, C) don't bark, D) don't hit me in the crotch with their tails, and E) don't run all over the place knocking into shit. That rules out most dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Blast

I seriously think the only reason I can't stand you is because you say wiv. What is the thought process behind it?
          purerly quicker and easier to type

Comment

I disagree. The w, i, and v keys are not relatively close if you're trying to reach them all in quick succession. W, i, t, and h, however, are grouped relatively nearer to each other.

I suppose it depends on if you're used to it.

Wiv. With. It takes about the same time for me personally.
            Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

speaking of dogs......

but anyways, my dog story is that one time a really big dog was behind a fence so i growled at it and it went under a hole in the fence and started to chase me.

Comment

Typing ......... is a lot easier to type than actual words, too, and I wouldn't suggest that you just type "....." instead of all of your posts, because when you write out words, they have a lot more meaning.

Edit: subtler mockery
                Last edited by Blast; 09-20-2002, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Re: dogs

Originally posted by Default
                  share your stories on these lovable beasts in this thread. ill post mine later cuz i cant remember any funy ones cuz im blazd (im not braggind so dont flame me jeez)
                  onward to useless crap!
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Re: dogs

Originally posted by Default
                    ill post mine later cuz i cant remember any funy ones cuz im blazd
                    you rebel you!

Comment

What's the excuse for this one?
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

My friends dog pissed on his TV without them knowing and when they went to turn it on it started to smoke and spark.

Comment

Working...
                        X