Alternate Reality Gaming (Halo 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate Reality Gaming (Halo 2)

I dont think anyone has posted this yet...

First off watch this trailer

If you were paying attention to it, you should of noticed something odd at the end. The Xbox logo changes for a second. The URL under the logo goes from Xbox.com to Ilovebees.com. This trailer was released on the internet and is being played at Loews cinemas across America.

Ok so now go to Ilovebees. The website seems to be hacked into... if you explore around you can find alot of weird things. There is a count down... to August 24th. What does this date mean? Well there are alot of rumors floating around. One is that Halo is going to be released this day and the other is that there will be a Halo 2 Single Player Demo released on this day.

Anyways This is a "game" its called Alternate Reality Gaming. You are feed alot of hints and clues and the point is to solve it. Who is running this game? Well most fingers are being pointed at Bungie (makers of Halo), they are most likely doing this for promotional purposes, but nothing is confirmed yet.

I'm posting this because I sort of find this fun.... and thought other people would enjoy it also.

For more information:

ARGN (Alternate Reality Gaming Network website)

Quick start guild (This better explains what I am talking about)

"Story so far" (this is most of the "clues" gathered together to form a "story")

Anyways, I hope you find this semi-captivating. Cheers.
    Last edited by Heatha; 07-28-2004, 09:44 PM.
    ()_()
    (0.o)
    (")(")

Im scared, wth is going to happen to us?!?!??!?!?!?

Comment

Pretty interesting I must say, website is quite hilarious too.

Comment

The world will end or something like that...I'm sure...
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

donnie darko gone nerd!
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I got really crappy tacos for lunch today. I thought all tacos were atleast pretty good, but these ones sucked.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Looking forward to the release of halo 2. The first part on X-Box was pretty awsome.
              Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
              Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
              Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

What is a taco?
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Wow, it's all put together quite nicely. gg for the guys at Bungie.
                  More cowbell...

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                    I got really crappy tacos for lunch today. I thought all tacos were atleast pretty good, but these ones sucked.
                    I'm not sure if you guys got Taco Times down in the States, but I went there once because they have 1 pound tacos. I was pretty hungry so I got 2 expecting there to be more than just beef in them... all it had in it was beef and there taco sauce. I have never bought another taco since.
                    Ronin

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin
                      I'm not sure if you guys got Taco Times down in the States, but I went there once because they have 1 pound tacos. I was pretty hungry so I got 2 expecting there to be more than just beef in them... all it had in it was beef and there taco sauce. I have never bought another taco since.
                      That sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                      X