No announcement yet.

Poker players wanna free $20+ account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker players wanna free $20+ account?

I play Online Online around 5hrs a day. Whilst playing the other night someone asked me if I wanted a free poker account at a site with $20 starting money in it?

I said was there as catch?

No, all i had to do was setup a moneybookers.com (similar to neteller, paypal and does not require any creditcard details) account and on the 1st aug he will send me a signup link to a poker site and transfer $20 into my account FREE. The poker account will get a big bonus also so your starting money will be well over $20.

There is no risk, you dont give out your bank details, or spend any of your own money. He I assume must have an affiliate link and makes more than $20 per signup.

I have gone for it and I am awaiting the signup url on the 1st Aug.

Anyone else interested pls leave your email here and i will pass the list to him.

Can I claim the 20$ without playing poker?
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

take a guess u silly cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
        take a guess u silly cunt.
        A bit harsh

Comment

I'm total shit at poker, but I'll bite.

I PM'd you my e-mail address, Taja.
          Last edited by Pearl Jam; 07-30-2004, 01:18 PM.
          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

A couple of my friends might be interested. We play texas holdum every week or two, with a $25 buy in. I don't think I'm interested though because I always seem to get bet busted going all in

Comment

i'm always playign PartyPoker

Comment

I play at pacificpoker.com
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

If your interested send me message on the forum and i will add you to the list, its none of these sites and its free money to play with how u want.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                    A couple of my friends might be interested. We play texas holdum every week or two
                    :up: :up: :up:
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X