Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOTE: Jessup
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I know I said every player would have a voice, and we have yet to get a vote from backwards but considering that we already have a majority and his vote changes nothing I'm just going to proceed so I can move the game into the next phase before I go to bed....

After an extensive forensic investigation it was determined by local authorities that the vote was indeed legit. As such, it has been determined that JESSUP is to be lynched in the town square. As the family collected her belongings, it was discovered that she was the MAFIA GODFATHER (Former Hypnotist)

We have now moved into NIGHT 3. Please get me your night actions via Forum PM
      Last edited by LF; 12-27-2020, 10:19 PM.
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• I have little to no time for this but happy to see scumbag Jessup dead. I did wonder why I'm seeing two mafia godfathers dead in the same game which requires more investigation and time I don't have this second, but awesome.

And with that, if I die tonight, my instinct is to kill Paul tomorrow for sure townies. Just need a little exploration into the former hypnotist/second mafia GF stuff.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• VOTH TRAIN CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

FUCK YOU IN THE ASS 2020

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            I have little to no time for this but happy to see scumbag Jessup dead. I did wonder why I'm seeing two mafia godfathers dead in the same game which requires more investigation and time I don't have this second, but awesome.

And with that, if I die tonight, my instinct is to kill Paul tomorrow for sure townies. Just need a little exploration into the former hypnotist/second mafia GF stuff.
            Godfather role changes as mafia members die, if I remember the wiki correctly. This means backwards is now The Godfather, and shouldn't be able to roleblock when he performs his night kill.

You won't die, Exalt will protect you and it will be between me and backwards how this night phase goes. I think it makes sense here to follow me? If I die, you lynch backwards. If I don't, you see what results an actual bus drive would give you.

Interesting mechanics thought, if I bus drive myself and backwards for example, and backwards tries to kill me, does he commit suicide? Godfathers can't die at night right? Would be interesting to see how it goes
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Without giving anything away, I can confirm that "lesser" mafia get promoted when the GF dies. So with 2 mafia dead, there is a 3rd GF. I'm actually sort of confused as to how you guys usually play it. I thought that this way was the only way

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by LF View Post
                Without giving anything away, I can confirm that "lesser" mafia get promoted when the GF dies. So with 2 mafia dead, there is a 3rd GF. I'm actually sort of confused as to how you guys usually play it. I thought that this way was the only way
                Depends on the host, but usually the title itself doesn't transfer over. Sometimes the host will lay out a decision making hierarchy in case the GF dies, but that's it. Some hosts hobby consensus with the tiebreaker going to the most experienced person. But AFAIK the title itself normally dies with the GF

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• voth and exalt avenging me yes!
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Exalt What the fuck. Thoughts on N3?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Waiting on 1 action then I can move on to Day 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        Exalt What the fuck. Thoughts on N3?
                        I still think Backwards is scum, but we will see. The real busdriver can just end the game tonight technically. So can you. Just check either Backwards or Paul.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I still think Backwards is scum, but we will see. The real busdriver can just end the game tonight technically. So can you. Just check either Backwards or Paul.
                          I would put the odds at me being able to end it at right around 50:50, if we're getting technical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Eyyy I'll try exalt

Originally posted by Turban
                            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• All was well in Winchestertonfieldville as the residents woke and met in the town commons for a breakfast of Bacon. Nothing else just bacon. Everybody is present and accounted for.

We are now in Day 4
                              Last edited by LF; 12-28-2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• vote the_paul

Originally posted by Turban
                                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X