Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Mafia: Not A Creature Was Stirring....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bussed that shit right into the godfather

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Vote BACKWARDS

Piece of cake. Bussed Exalt and Backwards, hopefully Voth can confirm.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• At the end of the day, as long as Voth targeted either myself or backwards, this game should be over. Nothing to do but wait until then I guess

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Lol fuck. I just realized you both could have visited me, depending on how the rules are interpreted. Bus driver drove me, Godfather visited me and got buzzed to himself. Godfather is NK immune so yeah.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Tracked Paul, and he did indeed visit both Backwards and Exalt.

Exalt, I don't follow?

vote Backwards
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Oh, now I do follow. Fuck. LOL

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Just need a vote from Exalt...but Im fairly certain this game is about over
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Yeah I'm staying with Backwards.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• With my vote on him, that is.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• VOTE: Backwards
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• And with that, backwards was marched into the town square and assassinated for his sins. He was the 3rd and final MAFIA.

Town wins this game

Give me a few minutes and I will lay out everybody's roles and Night Actions.

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Holiday Mafia Summary

Players/Roles:
                          Vehicle - Mafia Godfather
                          Jessup - Mafia Hypnotist
                          Backwards - Mafia Consort/Hooker

Beast - Miss Cleo/Town Psychic
                          Voth - Town Stalker/Tracker
                          Exalt - Town Crusader
                          Paul - Town Bus Driver

Willby - Plaguebearer

Night ONE Actions:
                          Jessup Hypnotized Willby (Giving the impression that he was transported)
                          Backwards Roleblocked Exalt
                          Vehicle Killed Beast
                          Voth Stalked Vehicle

Exalt Abstained
                          Paul Abstained
                          Beast Died
                          Willby gave an STD to Paul

Day TWO:
                          Vehicle was lynched by majority vote

Night TWO Actions:
                          Jessup Attacked Exalt
                          Backwards Abstained
                          Paul Transported Exalt/Willby
                          Exalt Protected Voth
                          Voth Tracked Jessup
                          Wilbur gave an STD to Backwards AND died to Mafia

Day THREE:
                          Jessup was lynched by majority vote

Night THREE Actions:
                          Voth stalked Paul
                          Exalt Protected Voth
                          Paul Transported Exalt/Backwards
                          Backwards attacked Backwards (Going for Exalt)

Day FOUR:
                          Backwards was lynched by majority vote

I highlighted moments that I felt were integral in the outcome of the game

My intentions for this particular design of game would have (I think) been better with 4-5 more people. I originally planned it for 12 and had to remove roles from my original plan to accommodate for roughly 33% less than what I was hoping for. So while it wasn't ideal, it did go pretty damn close to how I intended. What I think swung this game in Town's favor was that Voth literally batted 1.000 in his night actions. With a 1/7 chance he nailed Vehicle Night 1 and with a 1/5 chance nailed Jessup the following night. Then, with 3 people all claiming Bus Driver, he managed to pick the right one and confirmed Paul's identity on the final night. With arguably town's most powerful role dying night 1 (Psychic), he HAD to play a perfect game for town to win, and he did.

What I would change: If I could do it over again, I would have made the 3rd party (Willby in this case) a less passive role. He would have become unstoppable IF he managed to infect everyone (Nobody knows if/when they are ever infected) but in such a small game his role turned out to be incredibly boring and I wish I had chose a better role for him. Also, I apologize for not being clear on some of the mechanics. It has been a long time since I've played and/or hosted this in a forum atmosphere, and with all of you being veteran players I was of the assumption that everyone already knew the mechanics and that they weren't so subjective on a host-to-host basis. I was not aware that there was more than one way to play. If and when I host this again (Which I would really like to in the very near future) I will try to be more clear.

With that said, if there is interest I'd like to do another game after the New Year. I know of at least 2 more players in-game that saw this one happening after the fact and wished they had known about it beforehand so they could have played. Next time around I will run some zoners in-game and see if we can lure a few more in. Overall though I think this went very well, better than I could have hoped for. Thanks for playing!

Comment

• Well done town. Backwards that was a pretty clever move claiming bus driver before I could. It might have worked even better if Jessup had committed sooner, but you were dealt a shitty hand with the tracker.

Voth nice redemption, although suk dik for wanting to lynch me every game. Your night actions were on point though. Sucked for the mafia that you and Exalt got linked up publicly so quickly. That pretty much won it.

Comment

• I can't tag you for some reason, but thank you for hosting LF. It was a fun game.

Out of a curiosity about mechanics, what would have happened if Backwards had targeted himself last night? Would he have killed Exalt because I bus drove them? Lots of interesting mechanical questions that came up in the game, which was a fun change of pace.

Comment

• Not confirmed by any wiki or anything, but just in my own personal experience playing this game elsewhere (Town Of Salem), then Godfather can not target himself. Lets say he's not in any way impacted by an outside force (Like a transporter) does he just shoot himself in the foot and nothing happens? I think that's stupid and wouldn't allow it

Backwards did, in fact, try to do exactly that on the final night....target himself

Comment

Working...
                                X