This Just In !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Just In !!

Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock Win Georgia Senate giving the Democrats Majority power in all branches of USA government!!

I for one am happy and relieved. There is only so much nonsense you can take from vapid party messages and complete and utter doofus' conspiracy behavior and other sordid nonsense.

Will the corporate backed Democrats do any better? That is yet to be known but the ridiculousness of these other morons who have been in power has got to go!

Both the republicans candidates were complete POS too lol. How this election was even this close is beyond me. Hopefully sane republicans wake up and start to use their heads.

GG
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Tell someone who gives a fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      Tell someone who gives a fuck.
      Anyone with an IQ above 60 and is American probably gives a fuck to some degree. That's what being a responsible citizen is about, regardless of political affiliation.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Anyone with an IQ above 60 and is American probably gives a fuck to some degree. That's what being a responsible citizen is about, regardless of political affiliation.
        Yeah so go tell them.

This is internet spaceships with people from all over the world (killing each other).

Comment

I guess this is what happens when you hold a rally the night before where you call the election a fraud. Whoopsy.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Now those MAGA morons are storming the capitol. Senators had to be evacuated. I wonder if the police will shoot them all just like they shot at BLM protestors? They're destroying 'public property', so where are the MAGA defenders now? By their own rules, all of them deserve to be shot and/or thrown in prison for the rest of their lives. I wonder how conservatives will backtrack from this one.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Now those MAGA morons are storming the capitol. Senators had to be evacuated. I wonder if the police will shoot them all just like they shot at BLM protestors? They're destroying 'public property', so where are the MAGA defenders now? By their own rules, all of them deserve to be shot and/or thrown in prison for the rest of their lives. I wonder how conservatives will backtrack from this one.
              Awful lot of silence from the same group I saw losing their minds that a Target was vandalized in Minnesota. Really weird.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Time to charge anyone who entered the US Capital to the fullest extent of the law.

Time to charge Trump with sedition too.

Maga idiots just lost ALL credibility. I am stuck inside because of this complete lockdown/ curfew too. Sick of these idiots. If this was their coup attempt it was the stupidest worst thought out one I ever seen. I dunno how this will help their cause lol it gives the entire rest of the country ammo to discredit anything they or Trump ever touch again.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Yeah, this is absolutely a day that will go down in infamy. What's crazy is I'm sure we all know someone who's on the side of the raiders. Let's just hope some reason prevails in 2021.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

This just means back to business as usual. Feelsbadman for the people in the middle east.

Comment

Thank you for your sharing,That's pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X