Offering Tattoo Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offering Tattoo Design

I am not what I would consider an "artist" by any means but I'm not terrible either. I do some sketching irl and occasionally its good enough to provide me with some supplemental income. At the very least I can provide an outline for (almost) anything and whoever your particular artist is can make whatever changes you or he/she wants to make. I do have a small portfolio but absolutely no desire to post it to TW Forums.

With that said, if anyone wants something done and doesn't feel like paying $50-200 for a tattoo artist to design it for you, feel free to post here. Be as detailed as possible please. If you must be vague at least give me some ideas on how to make it unique to you. E.G. Something you're passionate about/colors/gothic/tribal/etc. No human faces please. I'm terrible at faces.

I reserve the right to take as long as I want. This is just a hobby for me and I'm out of ideas atm so willing to contribute here.
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

For the longest time I've been debating getting this tattoo that I see in my head but am worried it would turn out like shit:

I want an earth with tree roots coming off the bottom of it. Mixed in with the branches I want the Boston T (subway) map included. On top of the globe, I picture a cityscape with certain monuments: The Prudential Center/Hancock Tower in Boston, the famous lighthouse in St. Augustine, Florida, something referencing New Jersey/Trenton (where I grew up) and something representing Gainesville (that isn't the University of Florida) where I live now. Maybe even throw in a SS spaceship lol!

As a kicker, it'd be dope if I could keep adding to it.

I've debated where I want to put it, as I don't really want a back piece (I want to be able to see it). Im a scrawny fuck, so I'm thinking either on my shin or my arm.

I know that's a big ask. But I can tell you that if it looks good I will 100% be putting it on my body.

Edit: I don't know if you have a particular style, but I'm not particular. Black and gray is fine, so is new school. Whatever you think would look best.
    Last edited by Vehicle; 01-09-2021, 04:31 PM.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

For the record you wouldn't be the first to get a spaceship from Subspace as part of a tattoo! There was a player on Brainwave that got a spider ship inside her spider tattoo. Oddly enough she doesn't play Subspace anymore.

She posted it to her TW gallery here:
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/715965/gallery
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Nipple Nibbler Lol! I remember her. The ship I just threw in there when I wrote the post, it's fitting with the theme though. I wasn't trying to claim first or anything.
        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Those tattoos, while clearly old are so still so poorly done lol. I'm no expert on applying ink, I only do the designs but those are turrible. Veh....Your project is roughly 30% done. I'm struggling with the train map but I'll keep trying

Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
            Those tattoos, while clearly old are so still so poorly done lol. I'm no expert on applying ink, I only do the designs but those are turrible. Veh....Your project is roughly 30% done. I'm struggling with the train map but I'll keep trying

@lf No worries brother! If the train map doesn't work out or it just looks bad we can nix it entirely.
            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Vehicle She was on ventrilo back in the day, always great attitude and laughing. Kind of like the female version of mark, without the accent. I reached out to her awhile ago but she's too busy IRL to play Subspace these days.
              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
              (10 seconds later)
              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

you figure out that map lf?

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                  you figure out that map lf?
                  No D: Ignore the COLORS in this picture, my version, at least in its current form is 100% pencil. I'm just struggling to intertwine the roots of a giant tree with this map. My cityscape came out well though, if I can say so myself
                  Attached Files

Comment

Double post but I don't care. I appreciate the challenge of this idea and I vow to keep working on it (as time allows) until I get it close enough to right

Comment

I know this is silly but have you tried rotating it 90 degrees counter-clockwise? The left half is the part that looks most tree-like to me. I really appreciate you working on this! Thanks!
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

I would like a subspace tattoo on my forehead; its got be cooler, and better then havok and Danielle, pls and ty.
                        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                        X