X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Yes usually very quiet until we have any sort of information.. everyone loves to speculate on trains and voted and bla bla bla on day 1 but nerds like me wait til we have some info before pointing our nerd fingers
    AKA too lazy to put in any effort unless an investigative role hands you concrete information.

Too lazy or too scummy is always the question with you.

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post
    Backwards is quiet as fuck. Is this how he always plays? Exalt is going after potentially innocent players pretty hard. I trust Jessup. I think I trust LF. Good job on lynching the town nurse/doctor.
    Yes usually very quiet until we have any sort of information.. everyone loves to speculate on trains and voted and bla bla bla on day 1 but nerds like me wait til we have some info before pointing our nerd fingers

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post
    Backwards is quiet as fuck. Is this how he always plays? Exalt is going after potentially innocent players pretty hard. I trust Jessup. I think I trust LF. Good job on lynching the town nurse/doctor.
    Potentially everyone is 'innocent', but what makes you trust LF over anyone else in this game? What has LF done that looks town to you?

Jessup is obviously town now so that is also common sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist or everyone posting how much they trust Jessup now to figure out the mechanics of why Jessup is town after a nurse flip.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by LF View Post

I find it ironic that I got tagged as scum when you voted for the same person I did. You voted for halp for a lack of "contribution" and I voted for halp for acting decidedly anti-town by purposely tying up the votes to save Jessup. That act alone made it worth the risk for me because Jessup HAS looked suspicious this game and I felt confident that if ONE of them flipped scum, the other one would as well. Digging up two scum on Day 1 could have been huge.

While it didn't work out that way, we (I) learned a lot from that lynch. Based on halp's posts I am now convinced that Jessup is def on my team. I also learned that there is plenty of parity among the roles. Losing the potential doctor is never a good thing but his loss is not a total loss for town.

My scum list: BACKWARDS, Exalt and either Vehicle/Panda

I got your back from here on out, Jessup.
    These are some nice platitudes you're peddling, even though it's all just common sense bullshit. You literally said nothing in this post except that you're outraged that I'd mention you ask possible scum and that you want Jessup, a practically confirmed townie now, to know that you 'have her back'. Literally nothing said here has any relevance at all except that you're trying to cover your bases before suspicion falls on you.

I didn't even give reasons why you were scum, which is the funny part. I just gave my hunch Night 1 picks like I do every game. Your response is telling.

Leave a comment:

• LF
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    I think scum right now are Panda, LF, and Kthx. If there's 4 scum, then maybe backwards or beast. I really dont think Vehicle or Voth are scum this game, and they're usually the first ones I look at.
    I find it ironic that I got tagged as scum when you voted for the same person I did. You voted for halp for a lack of "contribution" and I voted for halp for acting decidedly anti-town by purposely tying up the votes to save Jessup. That act alone made it worth the risk for me because Jessup HAS looked suspicious this game and I felt confident that if ONE of them flipped scum, the other one would as well. Digging up two scum on Day 1 could have been huge.

While it didn't work out that way, we (I) learned a lot from that lynch. Based on halp's posts I am now convinced that Jessup is def on my team. I also learned that there is plenty of parity among the roles. Losing the potential doctor is never a good thing but his loss is not a total loss for town.

My scum list: BACKWARDS, Exalt and either Vehicle/Panda

I got your back from here on out, Jessup.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Well that was certainly less than ideal. The wagon that formed on me out of nowhere was crazy suspicious though, so it'll be interesting to see how the rest of those cards fall.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Lol Beast i assume I'll die tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
    Guys it's good news, we just confirmed we have a doctor

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Guys it's good news, we just confirmed we have a doctor

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Well shit. That sucks. I still think you're scum Jessup.
    lol this guy still is doubling down.. take note folks.. silly stuff

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Not looking so good for you vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I think scum right now are Panda, LF, and Kthx. If there's 4 scum, then maybe backwards or beast. I really dont think Vehicle or Voth are scum this game, and they're usually the first ones I look at.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    way to go guys .. dum dums hope ur D1 "we gotta vote no matter what" idea and on some complete BS logic at that is making you feel good. There better be mafia all over this vote for halp too because I'm coming for you who enabled this.
    Well, there is a silver lining, in that Halp was only a nurse. Better than the alternative. Smart town PRs will have better information from what to do with night actions as well.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Well shit. That sucks. I still think you're scum Jessup.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X