Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    vote: WillBy

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Maybe we can get vehicle to host, so all the flavor text in flips can give away roles and mean something
    I just hope I'm the puppy next time around.

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Also never seen an Exalt host. Either would be a cool change.
    Maybe we can get vehicle to host, so all the flavor text in flips can give away roles and mean something

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Also never seen an Exalt host. Either would be a cool change.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    the_paul I think I've done 2-3 games somewhat recently and while I admit to not be a master of the flavor and themes, balancing is not very difficult if you have experience playing, which you have plenty.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	190
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	1352178
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

I'm not trying to retcon anything. I didn't know if Beast was a naive cop or scum but I knew with certainty Voth was scum. I told you 1000 times all the reasons why. I can't help that you have the IQ of a head of lettuce.

The last phase wasn't about Beast, it was about Voth. But because of your missing allele and your inability to read entire threads you didn't see.

The only purpose you serve in this game is a warm body, and even then it's clearly up for debate. You have never once done anything other than vote.

You can't fix stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

dude... YOU even believed Beast's roleclaim, you were trying to tell me he was a naive cop and sailor moon was a god damn puppy... don't try to retcon the last phase, everyone read it LOL
    I'm not trying to retcon anything. I didn't know if Beast was a naive cop or scum but I knew with certainty Voth was scum. I told you 1000 times all the reasons why. I can't help that you have the IQ of a head of lettuce.

The last phase wasn't about Beast, it was about Voth. But because of your missing allele and your inability to read entire threads you didn't see.

The only purpose you serve in this game is a warm body, and even then it's clearly up for debate. You have never once done anything other than vote.

You can't fix stupid.
    Last edited by Vehicle; 01-28-2021, 10:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Congrats u beat a town with basically 5 Vanilla Townies with one afk the entire game, no doc, a vengeful 3rd party player who took out towns strongest power role for you and we had only 1 investigative role . What was backwards role anyways? VT or roleblocker? Unsure but I know your your mafia team had a Role blocker, a killing goon and I suppose a Godfather? Seems a bit lopsided in mafias favor.

Uncalled nasty reply by you, So I throw some truths back at ya...don't gloat too much dude..

*Edit 2 AFK VT's because Kthx was busy irl..
    Just trying to get a rise out of you Jessturd - I see I still got the goods when it comes to that.

I did take pleasure in both murdering you and Beast roleblocking you in the same night so you never even got to use your power LOL

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Revenge because you killed me last game, you knew it was coming vehicle bro. now we can just be friends again!

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Beast obvioisly gonna need you to pull through here. You are a naive cop.

Read Willby's death note: 2 cops holding what could be mistaken for marijuana.

Did you ever get a guilty result?

How many times has Voth brought up the fact that Paul 'hammered his own role blocker.' He's obsessed.

Please do not let Voth get away with this. We will never hear the end of it.

​​
    here's vehicle, trying to convince beast that he's a naive cop incase anyone missed it

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied

Jessup that was so long ago I forgot. You definitely made it seem like you were the doctor. You played your role very well. I was trying to be mildly suspicious the first two days so that scum would leave me alone so I was jus voting for everyone. I didn't think anyone would believe beasts roleclaim but I clearly miscalculated.

dude... YOU even believed Beast's roleclaim, you were trying to tell me he was a naive cop and sailor moon was a god damn puppy... don't try to retcon the last phase, everyone read it LOL

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Good game all. I figured I was next on the chopping block, so I had to act, and do whatever I could to keep myself, and voth the majority over town. Glad my fake claim paid off, as two events after that happened that really worked out in my favor, vehicle claiming cop after me, and checking out sailor moon which I had previously stated. Voth did a really good job laying the ground work for our success though, so MVP is certainly him, taking a page out of the pauls book, and using lf for the greater cause for our eventual victory.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Originally posted by LF View Post

For the record I wanted to kill exalt N1. I was overruled then snitched on for it
    What a bitch move!

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    I wasn't afk really I died night one. Not much to add given my role and the phase. Although I wasn't my normal exuberant self.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X